[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 71 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN!!!!!!

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:20 am
Well, he died a while ago, it doesn't matter that much anymore... I mean we're all going to Die one day. I still have grandma though... And she DOES NOT mess around.
But instead of mourning, it's better to celebrate the birthday of the living!
So true.

WHAT HE SAID!
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:31 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN!!!!!!
YAY!

Hurricane Michael has knocked the power out in my area and the storm as stopped me from using the internet.

Yeehaw! Can't believe it's been a year. I will celebrate by writing a piece. And on another note sorry for my absence, I've been laying a lot of water lines and barely anything has gone right. But today is cold and wet so I look forward to writing a piece.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am
Yeehaw! Can't believe it's been a year. I will celebrate by writing a piece. And on another note sorry for my absence, I've been laying a lot of water lines and barely anything has gone right. But today is cold and wet so I look forward to writing a piece.
It’s fine, we all have lives besides MCX stuff.

CC, Endis, Z19, and Daniel stood outside of this last door. Daniel spoke, "So what's the plan here? Smoke, flashes, grenades?" CC grabbed a smoke canister off the back of his belt and looked towards Z19 and Endis. The two contributed three flashes to the plan and they all looked at Daniel before he said, "I'll watch the back." The door popped open and CC tossed the smoke and closed the door. They waited three seconds and popped the door open again. The enemy flinging random bullets towards the direction of the door. Endis and Z19 crouched and tossed the flashes randomly and then ducked behind the door. As soon as the flash bangs ignited they bust through the door. The three bust through the smoke in different directions. CC took left and dropped two soldiers with assault rifles instantly. Z19 rushed right and slaughtered a white Helioskrill while Endis rushed forward and eliminated a lead scientist who drew a magnum and two soldiers with battle rifles. Not a terribly big room and they cleared it in seconds. The three looked around and noticed Edward was not among the killed. CC turned his back to an empty terminal and Edward appeared out of active camo and put CC in a lock with a blade to his throat. Endis and Z19 pointed the DMR's towards Edward's helmet. The Locus armor suited him well and it was perfect for active camo. He spoke, "Shoot me and he dies." Endis and Z19 knew this but held their aim while they circled a holo table. When Edward had his back to the door he stated, "Put your guns down, let me leave." The next second Daniel came through the door unaware of what was happening. A surprised Edward looked behind him loosening his grip. When he did CC ducked under and out of his grip but now took the offense. He grabbed Edward's right arm and twisted it behind his back before breaking it with a, *SNAP*. CC took the knife out of Edwards hand taking him to the ground and jamming the knife through Edward's throat. As CC got up watching Edward drown in his own blood Daniel looked down and said, "Whoa."

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:06 am
Hurricane Michael has knocked the power out in my area and the storm as stopped me from using the internet.
I hope your alright Rogue, and stay safe man.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:59 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:06 am
I hope your alright Rogue, and stay safe man.
Ooh, I'm back on the gallery, just in time!!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”