[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 78 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!

What's the name of the video?

That was a great video, man. I enjoyed it.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:24 pm
@charliebucket how did you find it?

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:36 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:24 pm
@charliebucket how did you find it?
You need to copy-paste it onto the back of the standard YouTube URL

@NatoGreavesy Grand video! Animation was great for a first stop motion, and the effects were very, very well placed and made!

Yeah, you just need to add the link onto a standard YouTube url (after the .com part). I left it like that so that I'm not technically breaking the 'no external links' rule, for if or when MCX gets their act together and starts enforcing it.

I uploaded the video as unlisted, so it can only be found by following the link directly, not through clicking on my channel or searching for the title. I'm not entirely proud of how it turned out, and I'd rather not invite the armchair army of the larger internet to compound criticisms upon me.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:14 pm
Yeah, you just need to add the link onto a standard YouTube url (after the .com part). I left it like that so that I'm not technically breaking the 'no external links' rule, for if or when MCX gets their act together and starts enforcing it.

I uploaded the video as unlisted, so it can only be found by following the link directly, not through clicking on my channel or searching for the title. I'm not entirely proud of how it turned out, and I'd rather not invite the armchair army of the larger internet to compound criticisms upon me.
Fair enough. I'll find it!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”