[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 23 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Now that I'm done with the new Star Wars movies, I'm gonna need something else to rant on about. If anyone is interested in some more collaborative hating on something, let's talk about Hyrule Warriors! Don't get me started, or the rant will never end...

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:23 pm
Now that I'm done with the new Star Wars movies, I'm gonna need something else to rant on about. If anyone is interested in some more collaborative hating on something, let's talk about Hyrule Warriors! Don't get me started, or the rant will never end...
Now, I love a good rant!
But I don't play Zelda. Not necessarily because I think it's bad (I don't, I actually kinda like Breath of the Wild), I'd just like to add one last thing to the Star Wars debate, just to give it a conclusion:
Letting Carey Fisher live was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. She died IRL, WHY WOULDN'T YOU KILL HER OFF IN THE MOVIE WHEN YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY??!
Instead, Ryan Johnson killed Luke off... Who is in charge of LucasFilm?
Wait, that's Kathleen Kennedy... I should probably not go into to that.
In the end, the Sequels have great potential, and maybe, just like the Prequels, we'll eventually appreciate them. But for now, they're the victims of bad story arcs and uninteresting, unneeded, and just plain out annoying characters. *cough* Mary Sue *cough*
You can enjoy them or hate them, and I get why some of the things were done in the movie... But still, who thought Rose was a good idea?
Questions we'll never see answered, more than likely, and so we must just learn to live with it. All good things must come to an end, as J. K. Rowling once said, and so we've had enough star wars movies, enough Star Wars games, we all love this franchise, but it is dying. There is nothing we can do about that. We just need to move on, to wait for new, original science fiction films to come out.
Such is life.
When something dies, another thing is born.

THE END

And no European Game Night this week folks, I'm too busy.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm
Hey Survivor I made a fan gallery post about your current "banned from gallery" situation check it out
I'll check it out.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:34 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Now, I love a good rant!
But I don't play Zelda. Not necessarily because I think it's bad (I don't, I actually kinda like Breath of the Wild), I'd just like to add one last thing to the Star Wars debate, just to give it a conclusion:
Letting Carey Fisher live was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. She died IRL, WHY WOULDN'T YOU KILL HER OFF IN THE MOVIE WHEN YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY??!
In the end, the Sequels have great potential, and maybe, just like the Prequels, we'll eventually appreciate them. But for now, they're the victims of bad story arcs and uninteresting, unneeded, and just plain out annoying characters. *cough* Mary Sue *cough*
You can enjoy them or hate them, and I get why some of the things were done in the movie... But still, who thought Rose was a good idea?
Questions we'll never see answered, more than likely, and so we must just learn to live with it. All good things must come to an end, as J. K. Rowling once said, and so we've had enough star wars movies, enough Star Wars games, we all love this franchise, but it is dying. There is nothing we can do about that. We just need to move on, to wait for new, original science fiction films to come out.
Such is life.

THE END

Oh, no worries, Hyrule Warriors is no Zelda game. Zelda games require thinking, not just running around slicing wildly. Zelda games are filled with dungeons and adventuring, solving elaborate puzzles. But Hyrule Warriors has something better:
RUNNING AROUND SWINGING YOUR SWORD AIMLESSLY!
I should probably stop before I get too upset...

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 am
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Now, I love a good rant!
Such is life.

THE END

Oh, no worries, Hyrule Warriors is no Zelda game. Zelda games require thinking, not just running around slicing wildly. Zelda games are filled with dungeons and adventuring, solving elaborate puzzles. But Hyrule Warriors has something better:
Yeah, last time I got really angry at someone, a blood vesicle in my nose exploded... You can imagine the nosebleeds...

JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Now, I love a good rant!
Such is life.

THE END

Okay, I'm not going to give Hyrule Warriors to much hate cuz it was my first "Zelda" game. Nintendo was trying to experiment, And not all experiments go the way you want them to. They went for more of a WarFare kinda Zelda title. Something that had not been done before. So I had cut them some slack for it not being the best Zelda title.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Now, I love a good rant!
Such is life.

THE END

Okay, I'm not going to give Hyrule Warriors to much hate cuz it was my first "Zelda" game. Nintendo was trying to experiment, And not all experiments go the way you want them to. They went for more of a WarFare kinda Zelda title. Something that had not been done before. So I had cut them some slack for it not being the best Zelda title.
Do or do not, there is no try.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Now, I love a good rant!
Such is life.

THE END

Fair enough, but I can still hate on Hyrule Warriors: Legends and the Switch version, because they're just remakes.

Survivor11 wrote:

J. K. Rowling
J. K. Rowling, as in the author of Harry Potter?
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Now, I love a good rant!
Such is life.

THE END

I did not know that.
JoeFilms wrote: Oh, no worries, Hyrule Warriors is no Zelda game. Zelda games require thinking, not just running around slicing wildly. Zelda games are filled with dungeons and adventuring, solving elaborate puzzles. But Hyrule Warriors has something better:
Sounds like most fantasy games with knights and stuff, Zelda sounds more unique tho, so I understand your hate about.

Now lets move on too WoW, and how greedy BLIZZARD is.
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Now, I love a good rant!
Such is life.

THE END

Yeah, last time I got really angry at someone, a blood vesicle in my nose exploded... You can imagine the nosebleeds...
Were you okay? Oh wait, your still here so your okay, I'm glade you were okay!

OK, so uh, anyone got any dating advice? Wait, I'm the French guy here. Darn.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”