[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Let's Do the Impossible! - Page 2 - Community

Let's Do the Impossible!

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:35 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:52 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Oh ok *cough cough* some people also might have just realized that they customed all of theirs too.

We all have a purple storm grunt? Or those ONI guys? Or Master Chief?
I have a ton of the ONI operators, but I think Chief would be a good idea.
I have no chief... But we all have an ONI operator right?
No, I haven't got him. I don't think. What does he look like?

And we could always use a standard Marine.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm
And we could always use a standard Marine.
I was talking more about the final product. Where are you posting it?

OOOOH! Here, for sure, and if it's okay for all who participated, probably YouTube.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:35 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:52 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Oh ok *cough cough* some people also might have just realized that they customed all of theirs too.

We all have a purple storm grunt? Or those ONI guys? Or Master Chief?
I have a ton of the ONI operators, but I think Chief would be a good idea.
I have no chief... But we all have an ONI operator right?
I haven't got him, but I have a figure very similar. (Steven in my comics.) Have you got the standard green Spartan from the older articulation?

I could do it but it would have to be starting after Nov 3 cause then I can post on YouTube and I use the Mega Construx Stop Motion app so it can't be put on here on the gallery, but I have the new ONI marine strike team.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:23 pm
I could do it but it would have to be starting after Nov 3 cause then I can post on YouTube and I use the Mega Construx Stop Motion app so it can't be put on here on the gallery, but I have the new ONI marine strike team.
You can post stop motions made with the official app on the Gallery. Just save them a small a video on your phone, and upload it after!

I don't have ONI figures. I used to do stopmotion
TheRealBoo101 wrote: I could do it but it would have to be starting after Nov 3 cause then I can post on YouTube and I use the Mega Construx Stop Motion app so it can't be put on here on the gallery, but I have the new ONI marine strike team.
Your channel? I am not good but I am in

Is there space enough for me? Considering Trials is coming to an end, I'll actually have time to do something that isn't comic-related.

Also may I suggest using the Marine from the customiser pack? Most people will have that figure, I'm guessing, and it's a pretty cheap set anyway if you so wish to get one for the competition.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm
Is there space enough for me? Considering Trials is coming to an end, I'll actually have time to do something that isn't comic-related.

Also may I suggest using the Marine from the customiser pack? Most people will have that figure, I'm guessing, and it's a pretty cheap set anyway if you so wish to get one for the competition.
*Cough Cough* some people may have lost that figure 1 day after getting it...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”