[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Let's Do the Impossible! - Page 4 - Community

Let's Do the Impossible!

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:04 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:19 am
If you came here, thanks. I know a collaborative stop motion sounds crazy, but here me out here. Have any of you seen the collaborative stick man obstacle course animations on YouTube? My idea is similar to that. We would decide on one common figure who most everyone would have, and we would use him (let's say a common green Spartan or Marine.) Here's how it would go:

1. We would each build an obstacle course, with a portal or doorway on each end.

2. You would film the character we decide on completing your obstacle course and post it on a YouTube Channel or the Gallery. Make sure you post instructions on how to find it on this thread, and label it "Community Stop Motion Part."

3. I would download all of the videos, put them in order, and put music and sound effects on them.

4. I would post the finished product on the Gallery labeled "Community Stop Motion" or "Community Obstacle Course".

Please note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE EXCELLENT AT STOP MOTION TO PARTICIPATE! This idea is about coming together as a community to create something, and about having a good time. It's not about how good you are! I hope some of you are interested in this. Please let me know!
I could give it a shot, but be warned I have no tripod. Just a phone.
I can show you how to make one, using only a couple MCX pieces.

Megapand25 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:19 pm
This project sounds amazing, can I help to?
Absolutely. The more the merrier!

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:21 pm
I'd be willing to jump in on something like this. If we're looking for figures that everyone has, maybe try a Sierra or Yankee style marine? I imagine most of us would have those.
Sounds great! I don't have any of those, but I may have an older articulation version.
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:47 pm
How about we do like a Chief Themed Course? I’m sure we all have A version. We could each do it a Game themed course. Like ex: A Halo CE course for those with CE chief. Idk. Its just an idea
This is a pretty sweet idea. We'll see!

What about a Master Chief through the ages

Joe can edit them together to make it as if his armor changes each time he goes through a portal or something

I have a halo heroes series one chief

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:52 pm
What about a Master Chief through the ages

Joe can edit them together to make it as if his armor changes each time he goes through a portal or something

I have a halo heroes series one chief
I don't have a Master Chief.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm
Is there space enough for me? Considering Trials is coming to an end, I'll actually have time to do something that isn't comic-related.

Also may I suggest using the Marine from the customiser pack? Most people will have that figure, I'm guessing, and it's a pretty cheap set anyway if you so wish to get one for the competition.
There is absolutely space! However many people we can get!
I dont have that marine...:(

I’ll start tomorrow. I’m already thinking about a fuel rod cannon obstacle and a grunt suicide bomber obstacles

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 pm
I’ll start tomorrow. I’m already thinking about a fuel rod cannon obstacle and a grunt suicide bomber obstacles
Oh, this reminds me, enemies are welcome! If you want the character to fight some Covies, go on ahead!

This went from 2 pages to 4 in 12 hours wow

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:31 pm
I can produce a raw video you can add sound FX Joe
Could you do that for me

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”