[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse: Comic Index - Community

Mega-Verse: Comic Index

Tell your own story!
The 'Mega-Verse' is a series of long-running, interconnected comics created and maintained by numerous users across this site. Over time, different users have contributed, collaborated, referenced, or re-represented the Mega-Verse, and this thread exists to serve as a record of those series.

The Mega-Verse is currently in the midst of a large-scale crossover event: The Battle of Antares. Conceived by Admiral-Sabree, this is an open-ended conflict that features the combined might of numerous ex-Covenant groups uniting to attack the UNSC-controlled system of Antares. Comics that relate specifically to this event will be marked in green.

The main Mega-Verse thread can be found here: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =24&t=3785 A character list topic is located here: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =24&t=3871

The following are 'main' series, long-running multi-installment narratives by the founding members whose storylines constitute the backbone of the Mega-Verse.

Unknown Patrol, Quarantine Zone, Resurgence, Recall, Lost in the Snow, Reclamation, Ghosts of the Past, Calm Before the Storm, and The Light of Antares, by Admiral-Sabree

Those Two Guys, Crossfire, Necropolis, The Raid, Turning Point, Circle of Vengeance, Zero Hour, Tangent, The Vanguard, Times Collide, and Ashes of Antares, by NatoGreavesy.

Project VORTEX, The Legend of Sabree, The Return of NatoGreavesy, Code: Green, The Trials of CC Browning, and Ghosts of the Future by charlieucket.

Feet First, Whiplash, Revolution, and Epsilon by GreenSpartan082

For Honor, Winters, and Winters: Antares by Joefilms.

This list contains newer comics, spinoffs, and one-off series that are directly part of the Mega-Verse.

The Gone, The Nefarious, Two Betrayals, The Collapse, The Copernicus (some of these seem to be unfinished or missing chapters, so I'm not sure if they're all canon) by Jason397a.

Mr Doyle, Shade's Tale, and Lost in the Snow: Causatum, by NatoGreavesy.

Remember Who You Were, and Psychosis, by Admiral-Sabree.

Jeff the Thief and The Siege of Bloodhorn, by Lishathorne.

Home, and The Paradox, by MrJustin412.

The Lost Patrol, by Roebuck.

The following comics are series that have been said to be part of the Mega-Verse by their creators, but don't necessarily reference or impact the events and stories of the main series, or were cancelled prematurely.

Ardius XI, by Survivor11.

The Monster Inside Us, by 81Ceta_Deta

This list depicts comics that reference or mention the Mega-Verse, but are set in distinctly alternate dimensions.

Project: Revamp, Operation Onslaught, The Last Ride, Mercenary's Mind, Our Darkest Day, War of Athens-VI, and D#51 (some of these appear to be unfinished, so I'm not sure if they all qualify) by Megapand25.

I'm sure there are plenty of things I've overlooked or forgotten, so please feel free to comment below if you think something needs fixing or adding, or you feel a particular comic should be moved to a different category.

Just Feet First, Whiplash and Revolution Nato. Also great idea it’s hard to keep track of MV comics.

Indeed. I didn't realise just how much there was until I started putting this together... and I'm sure I've still missed a few somewhere.

Yes, Winters and For Honor are a part. Their stories will make it to Antares before the end...

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:54 am
Yes, Winters and For Honor are a part. Their stories will make it to Antares before the end...
Didn’t realize that!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:55 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:54 am
Didn’t realize that!
That's the idea with Winters. The unexpected.

I might continue Ardius XI in future, but for now, I'm done with the Mega Verse, as it isn't my main focus.
But hey, nice to know it was still accepted under a separate category!

The Megaverse is probably the biggest, most amazing comic universe I have ever seen.

I mentioned the Mega-Verse in my recent comic...

Marco (no not the Marco from the Mega-Verse, Fun fact: he is the secret brother of (evil) Captain Midnight Black) mentioned Jeff.

I think I might make a comic that has a part with the Mega-Verse soon, like, I’ll actually finish a comic this time.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”