[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Mega Army - Page 6 - Community

The Mega Army

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:47 am
*strangles Boo101 some more*
What the hay are you talking about?

Characters! Get your characters! New or old, Halo or CoD its up to you! Characters!

I'll pick a random one for people.

The Paladin is in!

Z19's new armor!

Hello everyone! I have some great news (for CoD sets)! There are new CoD sets on Amazon including:

Keegan

Dessert Sniper building set

BO3 Battery!

BO3 Warlord

WWII Flamethrower Building set

WWII Shipment Dom crate set (I need that)

Hazmat Lab crate set (I need this too)

WWII Care Package

Advanced Warfare (from the looks like) Care Package Gold!

Just wanted to let ya know, this is the first I found them at anywhere on store page!

So a friend on Roblox convinced me to get Discord, any who I told him about y'all and how nice you were (and how Survivor11 criticizes), then I met another guy who was also on it and told him/her the same thing, he says he needs a word with Survivor11, he's/she's the only one I told of losing 4 and my Pawpaw in a year, about 1 month and a half about apart or so, the first friend I mentioned, he's joining my comic, any who have a great day! (Survivor11 I told him/her you didn't anymore, not knowing he/she was gonna respond that way when I said it.)

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:00 am
So a friend on Roblox convinced me to get Discord, any who I told him about y'all and how nice you were (and how Survivor11 criticizes), then I met another guy who was also on it and told him/her the same thing, he says he needs a word with Survivor11, he's/she's the only one I told of losing 4 and my Pawpaw in a year, about 1 month and a half about apart or so, the first friend I mentioned, he's joining my comic, any who have a great day! (Survivor11 I told him/her you didn't anymore, not knowing he/she was gonna respond that way when I said it.)
Huh. Neato!

Can i have a Yankee marine or customiser marine as a character?

Dont worry Survivor, i’m scared of Nick Jr. i’d go nuts if Cailou was made into a movie

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm
Can i have a Yankee marine or customiser marine as a character?
I don't have either that wasn't been either made into a character I wanna keep (aka the Johnson brothers) or don't have, but next time I get a Maine that has the same armor or look I get you him, but he isn't in Zombie City as he's a Halo, only guys that look like modern military or civilians, and its random but if you have a preference lemme know.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”