[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game nights - Page 10 - Community

Game nights

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 am
Good news and bad news

Good news I have electricity and water again

Bad news A phone tower was knocked down in my area so my internet is awful.
Hey, that’s fine. It’s all good because you’re alive.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:29 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 am
Good news and bad news

Good news I have electricity and water again

Bad news A phone tower was knocked down in my area so my internet is awful.
Hey, that’s fine. It’s all good because you’re alive.
True dat

BLOODMETALXD wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:50 pm
And no one ever mention me or something (and I was the one who famed with the gamenight idea) i don't have anything against you, but I thinks it's complicated keeping up with things (that one goes because I'm LAAAAAAAZYYYYY) just say I'm mean I do have Facebook and can do it over there more easily I understand if you don't have, but don't want to be rude, I already organizing a GameNight just... need to know who can this Friday and Saturday cuz I'm doing TWO! And tell me more less what time you can and all done I get the dirty job done for the rest!
Can you save Saturday for me and Survivors game night?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:33 pm
BLOODMETALXD wrote:
And no one ever mention me or something (and I was the one who famed with the gamenight idea) i don't have anything against you, but I thinks it's complicated keeping up with things (that one goes because I'm LAAAAAAAZYYYYY) just say I'm mean I do have Facebook and can do it over there more easily I understand if you don't have, but don't want to be rude, I already organizing a GameNight just... need to know who can this Friday and Saturday cuz I'm doing TWO! And tell me more less what time you can and all done I get the dirty job done for the rest!
what you mean with "save"?

BLOODMETALXD wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:58 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:33 pm
BLOODMETALXD wrote:
what you mean with "save"?
He means do it together. I think I can make it this Saturday, but uh, I'm getting busier by the day.

Alright, I'm on holiday for two weeks, so I can normally make it. However, there is that tiny chance I won't because I'll be too exhausted.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:04 pm
Alright, I'm on holiday for two weeks, so I can normally make it. However, there is that tiny chance I won't because I'll be too exhausted.
That's ok but it's still happening 🎵WITH OR WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUU🎵

Nigel the European still happening right? cuz i just need to know who´s coming and what hour please

BLOODMETALXD wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 am
Nigel the European still happening right? cuz i just need to know who´s coming and what hour please
Anyone, and everyone who is online out of the gallery members at that moment gets invited automatically. I think I'll be there for 7:30 pm my time, or 11:30 am Central. Mainly because I'm having dinner a little late.

Anyone, and everyone who is online out of the gallery members at that moment gets invited automatically. I think I'll be there for 7:30 pm my time, or 11:30 am Central. Mainly because I'm having dinner a little late.

thanks survivor

Return to “General discussion”