[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What should the next mystery bag series be? - Community

What should the next mystery bag series be?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
For me personally. I think the next series should be centered around the original trilogy, Halo Combat Evolved to Halo 3. Seeming how the last series, Battle for the Ark, centered around Halo Wars 2. I also think the next series should include entirely new molds, making it more desirable to fans. My figure choices goes as follows. For the commons I would have the Spartan CQB from Halo 3, the Marine from Halo Combat Evolved, the Brute Stalker from Halo 3, the Spartan Scout from Halo 3, and the Elite Ranger from Halo 2. For the rares I would have the Elite Heretic from Halo 2 and the Spartan Hayabusa from Halo 3. Then finally, for the ultra rare I would have buildable Pillar of Autumn.

Megs-D16 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:55 am
For me personally. I think the next series should be centered around the original trilogy, Halo Combat Evolved to Halo 3. Seeming how the last series, Battle for the Ark, centered around Halo Wars 2. I also think the next series should include entirely new molds, making it more desirable to fans. My figure choices goes as follows. For the commons I would have the Spartan CQB from Halo 3, the Marine from Halo Combat Evolved, the Brute Stalker from Halo 3, the Spartan Scout from Halo 3, and the Elite Ranger from Halo 2. For the rares I would have the Elite Heretic from Halo 2 and the Spartan Hayabusa from Halo 3. Then finally, for the ultra rare I would have buildable Pillar of Autumn.
Your ideas are heard. But it's best to make Halo ideas in the Halo forum.

What if they made a series with the characters from Red vs Blue?

I personally think they should make a series for each game, to be honest. (Plus a RvB series.) Just have memorable characters from Combat Evolved, then Halo 2, then Halo 3.

Something generic and random : Vikings, Knights, Pirates whatever.
What would be great is if Mega Construx developed their own characters : A crew of a spaceship. superhero team,

I still really want the Vikings from the Probuilder set as they could be the characters in some great stories.

TonyG wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:22 pm
Something generic and random : Vikings, Knights, Pirates whatever.
What would be great is if Mega Construx developed their own characters : A crew of a spaceship. superhero team,

I still really want the Vikings from the Probuilder set as they could be the characters in some great stories.
This is talking more about the Halo blind bags, rather than MCX Heroes in general.

Return to “General discussion”