[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 660 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Kool. Lemme build a character.

Joe Film : AKA- Tape ?
Photojournalist
Assassin
Hot tempered.?
Related to Jabba?

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 am
"Excelsior!"

You will be missed, Stan Lee.
Excelsior indeed. What an inspiration. He's going to go down in history with the likes of Shakespeare.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:33 am

I heard about that last night. I don't have the figs but I'm sure someone will set up a tribute with the old Marvel figs... Maybe.
I think we may be the only three to actually care about one of the biggest icons in Human History having died.
Hopefully someone does, but there are a lot of very young members who have probably never heard of him.

Although not hearing about Stan Lee is quite unusual.
Nah, man, there's no one (at least, no one on the Forums) who doesn't know Stan Lee.

Which reminds me, has anyone else noticed that we typically see more of the younger members on the Gallery and the older members more acrive on the Forums? I mean, almost everyone is pretty dang active on the Gallery, but the Forums are much less crowded. Odd.
Yeah I'm kinda glad that most of the *cough* spammers *cough* aren't very active on the forums, although this isn't about posting creations so my point is kind of worthless.
Although they do tend to be of the younger half of our generation, and the newer members of the gallery, the kind that get mad at me for saying something they don't like, and have half the gallery supporting them.
It's nice to be able to make decent points, and have debates on the forums, with the occasional member that will misinterpret what you say and start screaming at you, but all in all it isn't that odd, there are what? 10 different forums where you chat, so that's why it isn't very crowded.

Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Photojournalist
Assassin
Hot tempered.?
Related to Jabba?
Speaking of Jabba, where is the little fella? I haven't seen em' in a while.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:11 am
Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Photojournalist
Assassin
Hot tempered.?
Related to Jabba?
Speaking of Jabba, where is the little fella? I haven't seen em' in a while.
Yeah, I wonder what he's up to?

Hes around. Nobody gets to leave CDA.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am

I think we may be the only three to actually care about one of the biggest icons in Human History having died.
Hopefully someone does, but there are a lot of very young members who have probably never heard of him.

Although not hearing about Stan Lee is quite unusual.
Nah, man, there's no one (at least, no one on the Forums) who doesn't know Stan Lee.

Which reminds me, has anyone else noticed that we typically see more of the younger members on the Gallery and the older members more acrive on the Forums? I mean, almost everyone is pretty dang active on the Gallery, but the Forums are much less crowded. Odd.
Yeah I'm kinda glad that most of the *cough* spammers *cough* aren't very active on the forums, although this isn't about posting creations so my point is kind of worthless.
Although they do tend to be of the younger half of our generation, and the newer members of the gallery, the kind that get mad at me for saying something they don't like, and have half the gallery supporting them.
It's nice to be able to make decent points, and have debates on the forums, with the occasional member that will misinterpret what you say and start screaming at you, but all in all it isn't that odd, there are what? 10 different forums where you chat, so that's why it isn't very crowded.
...And I am the one that starts screaming.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 am
JoeFilms wrote:

...And I am the one that starts screaming.
I didn't have you in mind.

Stan Lee
Very creative.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”