[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 13 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:31 pm
Hey I'm in for this too
Alright I'll get you your character (its random cause I'm lazy and don't feel like doing character picks), I'm still looking for my character and looking for some free time too, but I'll get you a character man!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:31 pm
Hey I'm in for this too
Alright I'll get you your character (its random cause I'm lazy and don't feel like doing character picks), I'm still looking for my character and looking for some free time too, but I'll get you a character man!
Okie dokie

I'm here with a State Of Decay custom!

Its gonna be SpartanDelta444's character if he wants him to be in Zombie City, now back to looking for Mini-Boo101.

I still haven't find mini-Boo101 yet guys, so umm also the comic is gonna have to wait even longer cause my room's a mess and I've been lazy.

Always tidy your room. Girls like bad-*** guys... Who can keep the mess from going too far.

I'm talking from experience.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:01 am
Always tidy your room. Girls like bad-*** guys... Who can keep the mess from going too far.

I would but I've been too lazy and I've been clearing the other room and being busy with life, once the other room is cleared then I can start the comic up once I find mini-Boo101.

Also I've lost one of our dogs last week.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:21 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:01 am

I would but I've been too lazy and I've been clearing the other room and being busy with life, once the other room is cleared then I can start the comic up once I find mini-Boo101.

Also I've lost one of our dogs last week.
HOW DID YOU LOSE A DOG??

Never lost a dog. Unless of course you count the COD one, I’ve lost and found him several times.

Not that kind of lost, I ment as in our dog passed away.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Losing a pet can be difficult.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”