[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 661 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
I liked seeing him tell stories at comic con.
He gave the world Spiderman, and many more. He will be missed.

Jason-101 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:23 pm
Stan Lee
Very creative.
Gone but not forgotten.

That's Right Robuck.
Neither are you you will return soon to CDA.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:55 am
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 am

Yeah I'm kinda glad that most of the *cough* spammers *cough* aren't very active on the forums, although this isn't about posting creations so my point is kind of worthless.
Although they do tend to be of the younger half of our generation, and the newer members of the gallery, the kind that get mad at me for saying something they don't like, and have half the gallery supporting them.
It's nice to be able to make decent points, and have debates on the forums, with the occasional member that will misinterpret what you say and start screaming at you, but all in all it isn't that odd, there are what? 10 different forums where you chat, so that's why it isn't very crowded.
...And I am the one that starts screaming.
I didn't have you in mind.
Your so kind!

I hope people will stay after the service for Stan Lee's funeral

Holy cheeseburger imma back guys!

And yeah, RIP Stan Lee, he was a very good comic maker, he died at 95, that is very saddening to me.

Anyways back to less depressing matters, my B-day (its on Nov 3rd) I gotten some great stuff, mainly Mega Construx and stuff for my gaming YT career like headphones, anyways have an amazing day!

That moment when I see young people like Boo101 who really believe that you can still join as a gaming YouTuber...

I don't have the heart to tell him that new gaming YouTubers in English are pretty much never going to get subscribers.

You still have a chance with stop-motions, keep going!!

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:03 am
That moment when I see young people like Boo101 who really believe that you can still join as a gaming YouTuber...

I don't have the heart to tell him that new gaming YouTubers in English are pretty much never going to get subscribers.

Yet here I am watching tons of videos by successful English gaming YouTubers, and news channels joining each day, anyways dude, I'm 13, that gives me 5 years to get subs and stuff before I can use it to get money, then once I'm 20 who knows I could be the next big YouTuber, anyways YouTube is gonna be a hobby, most of these successful YouTuber channels from what I heard were just for a hobby, then they saw they could make money from it and they were popular, DanTDM was doing YT in his spare time while working at a grocery store, now good day (or night) to you sir.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:03 am

Yet here I am watching tons of videos by successful English gaming YouTubers, and news channels joining each day, anyways dude, I'm 13, that gives me 5 years to get subs and stuff before I can use it to get money, then once I'm 20 who knows I could be the next big YouTuber, anyways YouTube is gonna be a hobby, most of these successful YouTuber channels from what I heard were just for a hobby, then they saw they could make money from it and they were popular, DanTDM was doing YT in his spare time while working at a grocery store, now good day (or night) to you sir.
Keep hoping...

I'll just be here so that when you are big and famous (not very likely), you'll be able to say, "People doubted me... But here I am!"

I hope none of us fall, so hard we'll never get up. Keep building.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”