[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 14 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:11 pm
Not that kind of lost, I ment as in our dog passed away.
I know the feeling, it sucks.

Until you get a new one of course...

Too soon, too soon.

Survivor11 wrote: Until you get a new one of course...

Too soon, too soon.
We are not getting a new one, we are gonna enjoy the pets we have still alive while we still can.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:29 am
Survivor11 wrote: Until you get a new one of course...

Too soon, too soon.
We are not getting a new one, we are gonna enjoy the pets we have still alive while we still can.
Splendid!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know from experiance how bad that is. I lost my Beagle mix, Maggie, spring of last year. She was 18. Such a sweet dog...

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:52 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know from experiance how bad that is. I lost my Beagle mix, Maggie, spring of last year. She was 18. Such a sweet dog...
I'm sorry for your loss.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:38 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:52 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss.
Likewise for you.
But hey, we just need to enjoy pets while they last. I'm petting my German Shepherd while typing this!

Yeah we do. And coolio that you were petting your dog while you were typing this!

2 dead cats and a dead dog... Oh and a dead goldfish (that one was my sister's).
Can I get some sympathy now?
Pretty please?

I don't give a darn about your sympathies.
They were nice pets, now they're dead. I cried a little back then, I'm over it now. They've been dead a while already.
Now stop grovelling, yes it's sad, yes I'm a little harsh, but what does, "I'm sorry for your loss." from a complete stranger who you met online do?
Nothing.
It's a hard truth, and Boo101 is young.
It's nice to be a little protected from the outside world by your parents and friends, but the reality is that the world is a terrible, terrible place.
That's probably why your parents are homeschooling you, to protect you.

You lost your pet, and it's recent, go ahead, cry a little, then think about how they'll always be in your heart, and then move on, still thinking about them from time to time.

The sad reality is; nobody will ever be able to really feel your pain and sadness, there's no point in pretending to do so.

That was your daily dose of BRUTAL and very PAINFUL honesty from your unfriendly neighbourhood Survivor11.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”