[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 16 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!
Anyways like what I always say when we have sadness and stuff like that, off to less depressing matters, I almost have my first YT video up, it features my voice for the intro and outro!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:06 am
Anyways like what I always say when we have sadness and stuff like that, off to less depressing matters, I almost have my first YT video up, it features my voice for the intro and outro!
Coolio! I'll have to check it out!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:06 am
Sweet you'll have to tell us what the channel is called. Or is it just "Boo101"?

Interesting... I’ll check it out!! :)

Guys I'll be off the gallery for long periods of time due to editing videos and recording and stuff.

And the channel name is Dragon Fire, here's 3 halfs of a link to one.
https ://m.youtube .com/watch?v=0SHe2yShIMU&t=475s&list=LL_LWP5KUKld3H1NMKO86GbA&index=2

Just put them together and you have the link to one of my videos, I haven't gotten a stop motion up as I've been trying to get my tablet to transfer the files, which isn't working.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:26 pm
Guys I'll be off the gallery for long periods of time due to editing videos and recording and stuff.

And the channel name is Dragon Fire, here's 3 halfs of a link to one.
https ://m.youtube .com/watch?v=0SHe2yShIMU&t=475s&list=LL_LWP5KUKld3H1NMKO86GbA&index=2

Just put them together and you have the link to one of my videos, I haven't gotten a stop motion up as I've been trying to get my tablet to transfer the files, which isn't working.
Well, let me check it out!

Well I took a quick look. Far better then what I was expecting, although the games that you played don't have much appeal to me but that is just my taste in video games.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:51 pm
Well I took a quick look. Far better then what I was expecting, although the games that you played don't have much appeal to me but that is just my taste in video games.
Alrighty!

Btw anyone that wants to like recommend me to make a video of a game to play I will look at it and see if i can get it or if I already have it, but please keep the games to PC only as that's the only thing I can record efficiently on.

I mean, I would recommend Terraria to you, but that is definitely a lengthy one, not something you can complete in a couple hours.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:28 pm
I mean, I would recommend Terraria to you, but that is definitely a lengthy one, not something you can complete in a couple hours.
If it's that long I would make it a series then, or just gameplay all the things you can do and stuff.

JoeFilms really? Your response was "Eww Roblox"? Lol I deleted them tho but that made me laugh lol!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”