[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 20 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!
I just got done with homeschooling!

What time zone are you, CC? Eastern?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:57 pm
What time zone are you, CC? Eastern?
Yep, how bout you Z19?

Pacific, so it’s kinda early over ‘ere.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:12 pm
Pacific, so it’s kinda early over ‘ere.
Yeah, I now have two friends that live across the country!

Oh, thanks for considering me a friend! That makes two for me as well.

The way I see it is that the gallery is a closley knit community of like minded individuals.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:55 pm
The way I see it is that the gallery is a closley knit community of like minded individuals.
That's a very good way to put it.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
True that!

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:25 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
That's a very good way to put it.
That's not necessarily a good thing.
I could cite the n@zis as an example of another closely knit, like-minded community.
The only problem I have with this community is that some people can't deal with negativety (I'm not giving any names).
It's basically the same comments of, "Cool!", "Coolio!", "This is great!", over and over again, even on posts with questionable quality.
No one gives their honest opinion. Everyone just has that façade of positivety.
How are you supposed to improve without knowing your Flaws?
We're mostly anonymous on this gallery, we can say what we want and be judged accordingly by people we don't even know.
Which is why I don't care what you think, I still criticise people's posts, although I do it in more moderate doses so as not to royally p¡ss people off.
I probably seem like an asshat who lives in his mum's basement.
I'm not.
My general philosophy is that you should be nice to people you've actually met IRL.
Not people on the other side of the globe.
Ask anyone who has met me IRL (you probably can't), they'll all tell you that I'm a nice guy who can be a little annoying at times, and how I seem to be constantly on drugs because of how many times I can move within a couple of seconds.
They'll also tell you that I was nearly always at the top of my class.
(Sports, science, history, geography, etc.)

But on here I give my opinion, no matter how harsh it may be.
Honesty is important, and I am it's advocate.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”