[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Continue the story with two sentences! - Page 3 - Community

Continue the story with two sentences!

Tell your own story!
jackdawg444 wrote:what the heck j101 "eats a rtion of hotdogs and french fries" i guess we should decide if this is a comedy or a serious battle story haha
Hahaha JDawg, I don't mean to offend anyone. I live for a laugh. But that's me.

Hey, hotdogs and French fries are a serious thing when you're in battle. Haha

Jason-101 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:what the heck j101 "eats a rtion of hotdogs and french fries" i guess we should decide if this is a comedy or a serious battle story haha
Hahaha JDawg, I don't mean to offend anyone. I live for a laugh. But that's me.
nah u didnt offend me lets decide funny or serious or j101 can be a comedian

I bring in the laughter.

Ok----》So the Marine finished his hotdogs and french fries. Then he focused on saving his brother in arms, from getting offed.

A big T-rex stepped on all the bad aliens. Now the spartans will have to deal with THAT.

Blue Spartan takes a gallon of salt a throws it on the T-rex. Then the T-rex slowly melts into slime goo.

The spartan then hijacks a pteranodon. He then flies off into the sunset, looking for a hotdog store...

Unfortunately, the hotdog store was overrun by zombies! Spartan shoots at the zombies and calls for backup.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”