[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Should the Mega Construx Halo Heroes Series 5 get a reissue? - Community

Should the Mega Construx Halo Heroes Series 5 get a reissue?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
For me personally, I think Mega should seriously consider reissuing the Mega Construx Halo Heroes Series 5. But what's your opinion?

Series 5 was made to commemorate the anniversary of Halo 3, and that anniversary has come and gone, so I can't really conceive of any reason to re-release it, when no other set or line has gotten repeated like that.

Megs-D16 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:32 pm
For me personally, I think Mega should seriously consider reissuing the Mega Construx Halo Heroes Series 5. But what's your opinion?
I don't think it will see a re-release but I understand the notion as it was probably the least distributed series of halo heroes to data.

Probably not, and if they ever did, I would want them to re release a tonne of other sets first.

It would be great if they at least released the entire series together in one package. The secondary market for these is pretty outrageous.

Return to “General discussion”