[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 88 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Idk mabey an 81D? Or just a D

Hey, so just wondering, which provinces of Antares do your comics take place in?

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:04 pm
Hey, so just wondering, which provinces of Antares do your comics take place in?
Honestly, I've been pretty vague about broader locations. Most of my Antares comic thus far has focused on specific bases of groups of characters. Sabree can probably go into more depth about the location layout of Antares Prime.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:17 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:04 pm
Honestly, I've been pretty vague about broader locations. Most of my Antares comic thus far has focused on specific bases of groups of characters. Sabree can probably go into more depth about the location layout of Antares Prime.
Okay, thanks.

I've been at a inspiration impass. Let me pull out the old computer as the layout generally is like a giant mind map. Should be noted most of Natos comic has been taking place within a large mountain range.

Experiment Log 2:

Experiment 082 has broken free. We have had all available troops to contain him, but he has massacred them all. We must stop him, or he will end our business on Antares.
~ Dr [ERROR- 4726]

In Response to Log 2

Dr [ERROR-4726] , I will deal with this. Prepare strike forces to hit a UNSC rally point. As well, mobilize a Task Force to assist in Ormentus’ escape. I want him out of there, for we have many more projects to discuss. I will not allow the UNSC to defend against the attack. They will all fall.
~ [ERROR- DC17361]

This does not have to be taken seriously but can razzles be in the mega-verse?
Are they mega-verse worthy?

Wondering if I could add a company into the Mega-Verse that supplies the UEG and UNSC with their needs, but also supplies other factions with weapons on the side. How would I go about doing that and do you have any thoughts?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”