[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 89 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Just ask the Mega-Verse Trinity (Naro, Charlie, or Sabree) about it. If they give you the okay, then it's all good

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm
Just ask the Mega-Verse Trinity (Naro, Charlie, or Sabree) about it. If they give you the okay, then it's all good
Also green and roe technically. Seriously Joe where can we send you a link.

HECK I misspelled Nato. And you're right. What do you mean by send me a link?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 pm
Wondering if I could add a company into the Mega-Verse that supplies the UEG and UNSC with their needs, but also supplies other factions with weapons on the side. How would I go about doing that and do you have any thoughts?
Ya probably. That wouldn't be a hard faction/ corporation to include. What kind of supplies would they be selling and to whom would be the only real questions there. Then creating a back log of previous transactions wouldn't be to hard if it's basic armor, weapons, food supplies ECT.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:48 pm
HECK I misspelled Nato. And you're right. What do you mean by send me a link?
External link to get you on our developer forum. Charlie was trying to send you a link via YouTube I think some time ago but he was unsuccessful. MCX dosent allow external links. Although right now there's a bug on the site that's letting them go threw.

So actually. I can give it to you right now. But I'll need to edit it out after for obvious reasons.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:54 pm
Sounds good!
Here, tell me once you grabbed the link

Also, if you break the link apart in segments it will work fine. I know from experience.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 pm
Also, if you break the link apart in segments it will work fine. I know from experience.
Ya that's true. But it was also finding you wile you were on and active. Create an account and say hay and you can collaborate with us on the MV from there. :)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”