[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 90 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
All these people joining the Megaverse...

I have no idea how I manage to mess up every time and be fired.

Definitely not jealous.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:48 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 pm
Wondering if I could add a company into the Mega-Verse that supplies the UEG and UNSC with their needs, but also supplies other factions with weapons on the side. How would I go about doing that and do you have any thoughts?
Ya probably. That wouldn't be a hard faction/ corporation to include. What kind of supplies would they be selling and to whom would be the only real questions there. Then creating a back log of previous transactions wouldn't be to hard if it's basic armor, weapons, food supplies ECT.
They would provide food supplies and basic weapons to the UEG. And black site weapons would be sold to the highest bidder.

What if I made a gallery comic where the CEO advertised the company, and then I posted a link to it here?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:20 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 pm
Wondering if I could add a company into the Mega-Verse that supplies the UEG and UNSC with their needs, but also supplies other factions with weapons on the side. How would I go about doing that and do you have any thoughts?
Ya probably. That wouldn't be a hard faction/ corporation to include. What kind of supplies would they be selling and to whom would be the only real questions there. Then creating a back log of previous transactions wouldn't be to hard if it's basic armor, weapons, food supplies ECT.
They would provide food supplies and basic weapons to the UEG. And black site weapons would be sold to the highest bidder.

What if I made a gallery comic where the CEO advertised the company, and then I posted a link to it here?
Hello?

Sounds like an interesting idea.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Hello?
I shalt say I'm sorry. But yes o think that could work. By proxy could I make a mention of them with some mercinaries.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:18 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Hello?
I shalt say I'm sorry. But yes o think that could work. By proxy could I make a mention of them with some mercinaries.
Yeah I wouldn’t make many comics with it other than “commercials.” However if the CEO were in any Mega-Verse comics he is a CoD fig with khaki pants and a black shirt with no tactical vest, and is head is that of Forge from Halo Heroes.
I will make the “commercial” soon.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:58 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 pm
Also, if you break the link apart in segments it will work fine. I know from experience.
Ya that's true. But it was also finding you wile you were on and active. Create an account and say hay and you can collaborate with us on the MV from there. :)
Interesting... mind sending me the link, tomorrow 12:00 AM Midwest time?

I’m gonna cancel TMIU.. too much work.. I’ll just write lore and Pic/Edit of war zones...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 am
I’m gonna cancel TMIU.. too much work.. I’ll just write lore and Pic/Edit of war zones...
Darn, I liked it!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:20 am
Interesting... mind sending me the link, tomorrow 12:00 AM Midwest time? I’m gonna cancel TMIU.. too much work.
Not to try to exclude you or anything, but the external site is mostly just for planning/logistical purposes, where the collaborators can work out connectivity and discuss future plot plans without clogging up these forums or spoiling things for our readers. Since you've just said you're going to cancel your comic, I don't think there's any real need for you to join the other site.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”