[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Assassins creed vs COD - Community

Assassins creed vs COD

Tell your own story!
We discuss who would win and why

C.O.D. Cause they have macheen guns.

Haha yep I agree with J101, plus they have night vision n motion sensors so the assassins can't sneak attack ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Haha yep I agree with J101, plus they have night vision n motion sensors so the assassins can't sneak attack ;)
Yes indeed. Also take into perspective the German Shepherd pups that love to bite.

Oooh yeah, nothing beats a dogs nose ;)

totally CoD if they cet in a tanks the assassins cant get in

I agree with all you guys but assassins would have bit of a advantage because they get away easily and possible dodge bullets.

They wouldnt be able to sneak into bases but in the wild or random cities they would win most battles.

CaptainHolt wrote:I agree with all you guys but assassins would have bit of a advantage because they get away easily and possible dodge bullets.
C.O.D. don't allow "possibly" to their enemies.

Ya I guess your right. But assassins would be able to do some damage the COD forces.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”