[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 21 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
Well my local Warehouse has an impressive amount of Breakout Beasts. I didn't get any as $18 is a lot, plus I'm still not 100% with the slime.

I've opened two of my Beasts (I'm saving the rest of my haul for Christmas), and so far the slime's been pretty tolerable. It was better than what I was expecting; it didn't soak or stain the wooden table I emptied the parts out onto, and seems to be designed to stick to itself more than anything else, so it comes off the pieces pretty easily. It's more of a mild inconvenience than the outright nuisance I was expecting it to be. But... ouch. I'm not quite sure what the conversation rate is between AU and NZ dollars, but $18 still sounds like a lot.

Well it's about $13 NZD to your $12 AUD. So yeah it's a bit much for me. I'd pay around $10 a set but oh well. Maybe they'll drop during the Boxing Day sales.

Edit - they have been reduced down to $12 but even that is a little bit too much for me.

Jeez, that still doesn't sound great. $12 AU is the normal price here, and they were 20% off ($9.60) when I ordered mine, hence why I was willing to buy so many.

Yeah I'll wait till they drop down in price.

MCX online store has been confirmed to be a work-in-progress.

Despite me being from France, I thought it would interest you guys in the unlikely case you didn't already know.

This should allow for better access to sets within Australia and NZ for you guys.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:06 am

Despite me being from France, I thought it would interest you guys in the unlikely case you didn't already know.

This should allow for better access to sets within Australia and NZ for you guys.
That’ll be nice! I can finally find sets more expensive than $15...

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:06 am

Ooh noice. Where'd you get the news?

Will say that it will honestly benift everyone for mega to have there own online store.

Return to “Halo”