[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 24 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:27 pm
Eh the figures are cool, never played Destiny, probably never will.
If Mega made a Warframe line, they'd be making the big bucks. Warframe has a pretty solid community, and rightly so.
It's one of the most popular games on steam as of now.
Go try it Green. It's alien but familiar at the same time.

Guys if you are going to talk smack about a game then either keep it to yourself or don't post it in the thread of the game you are against. Btw Destiny 2 Forsakenis going well right now so Bungie is in a good state. If you say it isn't then that means you are living in the past. I mainly mean you @Survivor11

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:54 am
Guys if you are going to talk smack about a game then either keep it to yourself or don't post it in the thread of the game you are against. Btw Destiny 2 Forsakenis going well right now so Bungie is in a good state. If you say it isn't then that means you are living in the past. I mainly mean you @Survivor11
Well, by Destiny standards, it's going well.
And I'm talking smack because I agree with Rogue.
I've kept off of giving you all a little sense for a while, but I've burst.
And a dam burst is disastrous.

how do I create my own guardian

vader41607 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:38 pm
how do I create my own guardian
"I find your lack of faith, disturbing."

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

As of now, the Destiny community does stand higher in my books than the CoD one.
Mainly because they haven't said things about my GF yet.

Hey I said somethin' nice for once.

But Rogue-Elite, I really don't understand the star wars quote...

We should get things like a troop builders that have all 3 guarians with set armor sets for example a dead orbit pack with all 3 armor sets for said theme

WE should add Uldren Sov and the Scorn to the sets

So guys we did it

Bungie has seperated itself from a toxic relationship hopefully Destiny will have a comeback, a redemption.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:31 am
So guys we did it

Bungie has seperated itself from a toxic relationship hopefully Destiny will have a comeback, a redemption.
Unfortunately, barely anyone from Halo Bungie still works there, so I wouldn't get excited.
Fun fact:
343i is pretty hated, despite having a chunk of ex-bungie employees working for it.
The name isn't everything.

Return to “Destiny”