[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
More greek mythology begging - Community

More greek mythology begging

Got a question? Ask it here!
Assasin's Creed Odyessy... Hear me out. You had the license already and it might not have sold how you thought it could. Lowball Ubisoft with the data and see if you cannot get it cheaper. Then instead of doing all sets from one game do it from all the games so you are covering many time periods. Of course it would be more profitable to just do generic troops across time, but I am throwing everything against the wall to get cool greek myth figures and spartans and romans... #tryingtoohard

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm
Assasin's Creed Odyessy... Hear me out. You had the license already and it might not have sold how you thought it could. Lowball Ubisoft with the data and see if you cannot get it cheaper. Then instead of doing all sets from one game do it from all the games so you are covering many time periods. Of course it would be more profitable to just do generic troops across time, but I am throwing everything against the wall to get cool greek myth figures and spartans and romans... #tryingtoohard
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS PLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

We NEEEED Spartans. I mean Spartans from Sparta. Not the kind who destroy aliens, the kind who deatroy Athenians.

We do still need Halo Spartans, but you know what I'm saying.

I would definitely buy Spartans, Roman Soldiers, and Gladiators!!!

Also, it would be great to see characters like Hercules, Medusa, Perseus, etc....

Spartans vs Spartans, sounds good to me.

I'm only going with this because Ubi is French...

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm
mayne even a Rainbow six siege license

Come on im thinking at least a pro builder set based off of Greek mythology.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:25 am
Come on im thinking at least a pro builder set based off of Greek mythology.
If not a whole line.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”