[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 9 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
RedThree wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:47 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:48 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:13 pm
I once went to Eastern Washington (the desert side of Washington) to visit my uncle, and I was minding my business when I hear this rattle. I was completely oblivious to the fact I had just ticked off a huge rattlesnake. And when I did see it, that snake was MAD! I bolted just as it struck, and luckily, it didn't get a bite. But since that day, I can't go to Eastern Washington without feeling like there is a snake somewhere near me...
They have a kill order on your head.
How would you know? Wait, are you one of them?!
He be parsel tongue Red . lol

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:54 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:43 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 am
Australia the country that's incredibly dangerous, but also over exaggerated.
If you think Aussie is dangerous where I live we have deer jumping in front of cars then stopping in hopes to injure the driver, also half our state is water.
Oh. The deer are the same here.
Except they do it in front of cyclists.
The casual way you say that Survivor xD

One Flooded epilogue away from starting this.

It’s gonna be written out the same as Simulation Complete. I’ll take pics and put story to them.

nigelninja11 wrote: Diesel said I was being insensitive when I was repeated something you said, using my best impression of Crocodile Dundee
Gosh darn Americans...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:53 pm
nigelninja11 wrote: Diesel said I was being insensitive when I was repeated something you said, using my best impression of Crocodile Dundee
Gosh darn Americans...
I thought it was good!

Lol, I’ll start practising my Texan accent.

I'm from Mississippi. But I don't have a Southern accent.

And for some reason many people in Colorado like pretending they have southern accents, and I may not have one, but I can tell a fake one.

TRIGGERED

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:16 am
I'm from Mississippi. But I don't have a Southern accent.

And for some reason many people in Colorado like pretending they have southern accents, and I may not have one, but I can tell a fake one.

TRIGGERED
I watched a show once where the villain’s henchwoman, was supposed to trick the good guys into thinking she was nice with sweet southern American accent.

The actress’s accent was SO bad it was painful to watch. Suffice it to say, I hate it when people think they can do a southern accent but can’t.

Lol, I’ll start practising my Texan accent.
Just don’t make us all sound like cowboys lol

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:16 am
I don't have a Southern accent.

TRIGGERED
same

I have great news!

I'm sick yay! *cough cough*

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”