[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Pokemon: Ideas for future development - Page 4 - Community

Pokemon: Ideas for future development

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Shadow_king wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 am

Yeah, it would be cool, but I think for Mega, its easier to make the Pokèmon with the accurate faces then the figures, but, of course, there are other forums they can use.
Oh yeah definitely. This is probably an unpopular opinion because of how off the scale would be, but I wouldn't be all that upset with having some microfigures of popular trainers. Or perhaps some larger versions of microfigures if they wanted to scale them correctly. I don't pretend to know how that would impact Mega financially to have the microfigures scaled up but it would be cool to see
Yeah, if they scaled them up, it will most likely it would be made in bricks because that would be more useful than actual figures like that's in CoD or halo but scaled up, plus I would think be less expensive, or at least more people buying because of useful parts or something.
True that, its always great to get some useful parts. I honestly just hope they keep this line going and get as many pokemon released as possible

Shadow_king wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:53 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Shadow_king wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Oh yeah definitely. This is probably an unpopular opinion because of how off the scale would be, but I wouldn't be all that upset with having some microfigures of popular trainers. Or perhaps some larger versions of microfigures if they wanted to scale them correctly. I don't pretend to know how that would impact Mega financially to have the microfigures scaled up but it would be cool to see
Yeah, if they scaled them up, it will most likely it would be made in bricks because that would be more useful than actual figures like that's in CoD or halo but scaled up, plus I would think be less expensive, or at least more people buying because of useful parts or something.
True that, its always great to get some useful parts. I honestly just hope they keep this line going and get as many pokemon released as possible
I hope so too, I don't buy the sets though, but I like the show! :-)

a bit of feedback on some current sets.
Chharizards mouth needs open, more like Gyarados
Also, i think Pokemon should have been done closer to style of the new beasts line for added realsim but with more articulation. At the very least, the heads on the smaller mon sets should have been single molds with attachng jaws and ears maybe.

Markerpk wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:58 pm
a bit of feedback on some current sets.
Chharizards mouth needs open, more like Gyarados
Also, i think Pokemon should have been done closer to style of the new beasts line for added realsim but with more articulation. At the very least, the heads on the smaller mon sets should have been single molds with attachng jaws and ears maybe.
I do agree with wishing Charizard's mouth opened, but I actually like the style of brick-built they used for the pokemon line. I suppose it really just comes down to personal preference :)

It's great how strong and plentiful this line is going, hoping for Mega to one day cover every pokemon! I'd really like to see a BIG set for the line. The biggest so far is the $60 Onix set, but I'm thinking more along the lines of the $100 sets that other lines like Halo gets. I know no one likes spending money, but I feel like Pokemon deserves a big set. It could be a triple pack of the Kanto legendary birds, a "safari zone" set that just includes a couple dozen different Pokemon, or even a Wailord if they wanna do it as close to in scale as possible.

I think it would be cool to have a Kartana!

Return to “General discussion”