[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Anthem sets? - Community

Anthem sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Alright. Here me out, you guys expand to so many themes and all look so cool and creative. So I was thinking, there's this really hyped up game coming out really soon. Anthem, and there are really cool designs you guys can do with the javelin suits. I would be awesome! Aha. Think on it?

Might be cool. Haven’t looked at Anthem trailers that much.

MY OPINION

No it will only devalue the other sci-fi sets like halo and destiny.

It would only over saturate the market and make things worse.

It looks cool but, I'm not a fan of EA since they messed up Command and Conquer, battlefield and several other games with their greed.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 am
MY OPINION

It looks cool but, I'm not a fan of EA since they messed up Command and Conquer, battlefield and several other games with their greed.
I would go on to argue that Anthem is a bad game, and that Destiny is already over stepping the boundaries.
Anthem would honestly, 1) put to much strain on MCXs currently, seemingly flawed distribution, and 2) spread the false image that for a large amount of cash from a corrupt studio, MCX will do anything.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 am
MY OPINION

Wait, Anthem isn't Destiny 3? I guess I really do live under a rock...

No it isn't Destiny 3 but it looks like a weird Destiny/Warframe/titanfall mashup.

Not as bad as Apex Legends AMIRITE?!

:|

Apex Legends is my life right now.

Lol I was assuming that it will become a joke to the Halo community, like H5

I doubt Mega would do an Anthem line. Halo, Call of Duty, and Destiny had already been strong, established franchises for several years before Mega picked them up, whereas Anthem doesn't have that history. It hasn't proven itself yet. There'd be no point making sets for it so soon, since it could turn out to be another short-lived fad game that crashes and burns in its first month.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”