[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Rerelease Halo Heroes Series 5? - Page 2 - Community

Rerelease Halo Heroes Series 5?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:52 pm
RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:49 pm
I would kind of like to see HHS5 get rereleased. Mainly to stick it to the scalpers asking $100 or more for an Arbiter. But I'd much rather see Mega release new sets. And I agree with Nato. I've never see a huge amount of people wanting a rerelease of HHS5.
Your kidding right.... 100$ ... I didn't even find them in stores I got them from the now no longer covering MCX spicy, and he got them from someone else. Needless to say they were rare but I didn't think that rare.
Highest price I've ever seen. It can range from $50 to $100. Scalpers are down right awful people.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:23 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:52 pm
RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:49 pm
I would kind of like to see HHS5 get rereleased. Mainly to stick it to the scalpers asking $100 or more for an Arbiter. But I'd much rather see Mega release new sets. And I agree with Nato. I've never see a huge amount of people wanting a rerelease of HHS5.
Your kidding right.... 100$ ... I didn't even find them in stores I got them from the now no longer covering MCX spicy, and he got them from someone else. Needless to say they were rare but I didn't think that rare.
Highest price I've ever seen. It can range from $50 to $100. Scalpers are down right awful people.
that like the price of the marine medic figure... which I can at least understand somewhat as that set alone costs anywhere from 100-400$

Yeah it’s terrible, I think people that passed em up would be kicking themselves now.

Yeah, I wish they would, but it probably won't happen.

Just put chillie on them.

Jason-101 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Not Texas chilies real chilies have beans

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:17 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Not Texas chilies real chilies have beans
Real chili is barely edible by a guy who hasn't eaten chili before.

And I'm not saying any of you haven't.

But Chili is spicy.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”