[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Kilo Company - Page 9 - Community

Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
The land mines were a problem for the Spartans so the order to fall back and shoot from a easily defended hill eas given the scorpion tank was their biggest asset so the hastily dug some trenches and holes on the hill as the the tank took shots at the covenant forces and preventing anything from getting on or off the gravity lift, in about 30 minutes the "defenses" were prepared and the covenant were charging at them little did they know they ran into a mine field.

The warthogs went around and were flanking the enemy combatants it was a massacre.....

Mikhail had gotten his ghost and heard the explosions so he went back to the gun to help, Mikhail called out over the comm "This is Kilo 392 Im setting up a sniper nest near the enemy position marking my location with a nav marker!"

Mikhail wasn't targeting the grunts charging aimlessly into the Spartans gun fire, he was going after the officers and he had a zealot's head in his crosshairs......

Many Elites surrounded the Zealot. The Zealot was barking orders, while the rangers were relaying them to the troops. Suddenly, the Zealot dropped dead from a well placed sniper round. The Rangers and Minors dove for cover while the spec-ops activated active camouflage. One of the Rangers ordered the jackal snipers to get in position and start counter-sniping.

Mikhail dropped 4 of the snipers before they pinned him down with beamrifle fire.

4 banshee fliers were then directed to target the AA gun.

Mikhail jumped down from his position just as it was turned into molten slag by the plasma fire.

Mikhail turned is rifle towards one of the banshees and fire the bullet going clean through the front canopy and causing the vehicle to "crash land" nearby

He then jumped off of the side of the platform and commandeered it......

Nigel we started this and got committed to it lets give it a meaningful end.

Don't abandon this.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:43 am
Nigel we started this and got committed to it lets give it a meaningful end.

Don't abandon this.
No I’m on it. I’m not going to wait for my friend anymore.

Tyrlatius POV

“Tyrlatius come in.” Tyrlatius started. He was deep in thought and didn’t hear the Sangheili paging him over the com. “What?” He responded. “Commander Vudum needs your report on the Demon engagement.” Tyrlatius paused. “I’ll deliver it now.” He said. “Copy” The Sangheili confirmed. The Brute needed to talk to Vudum anyway.
He trudged across the camp towards the base. He felt eyes on him from the workers. The Jiralhanae looked at him with respect, the Kig-Yar looked at him with disgust, and the Unggoy looked ready to flee if he so much as looked at him.
He entered the command center, having to duck as he did so. He dwarfed the two Elites and Jackal that we’re inside. “Dismissed” Vudum said. The the Sangheili Ranger strode passed him confidently, the Kig-Yar the Kig-Yar did the same, but eyed him warily from a safe distance. Tyrlatius places his data pad on the desk. “I’m going to put in a requisition order for more Jiralhanae for you to command.” The Ultra said tentatively. “No need.” Tyrlatius responded. “I’ve already put in a transfer request to the front lines on human colony. And it’s been accepted.” The Ultra stared at him. “I see. I just assumed you would stay on as, now, head of security.” The Brute nodded. “No. The Demon who killed my Chief is dead. The Demon who has plagued me for years is dead. The one who helped kill my pack is most likely dead. There is nothing left to hold me here, but I can help stamp out the worthless humans.” The Ultra considered this. “You make a point, may the gods be with you. To be frank, I envy you.”
The Jiralhanae and the Sangheili exchanged nods of respect, and Tyrlatius left the room, leaving Vudum alone.

Mikhail made it to the banshee and took off towards the covenant ship.

He flew the banshe into the hanger without issue and used it to effectively gun everyone down before an alarm was raised.

He was going to destroy this ship he ran through the empty halls towards his objective his real objective, not some small outpost that was just a decoy for the real mission....

Mikhail slowed down and slung his rifle on his back, pulling his assault rifle out.

He then entered the reactor room....

The Ultra looked at his console. ‘What could I do while waiting for tomorrow?’ For those who haven’t run a mining camp it is, for lack of a better term, mind-numbingly boring. Rarely does anything exciting happen, and even more rarely does that excitement last very long. Just then an alert popped up on his screen. It said that all camps and bases should remain at medium alert level. A team of 100 Demons had arrived and begun an assault. ‘Well I asked for excitement.’ Vudum thought.

The Spartans were continuing their assault. But Logan Cooper and Addy were at the back. There was gunfire and screams in the distant.
"Don't die on me like James did," Logan said, holding Addys hand. She had been shot bye some needled fire and blood was coming out fast.
Cooper got biofoam and sprayed it.
"I'll be fine just finish the mission," she replied.
"Don't worry I'll stay with her," Cooper said.
Logan didn't want to leave but he had to. "I'll be back I promise," he said and got up and left.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”