[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 84 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
I'll be honest when I say destiny is my guilty pleasure. I played it when it was bad and good. Forsaken is honestly good but I see the sentiment and it's one that alot of people have. There's been to many missteps for people. Now though, I mean I get everything from the "paid loot boxes" for free from playing the game. I have very low expectations for games and generally only praise thouse that deserve it. Which is why I don't talk alot about destiny in comparison to other games.

Well, I still have trouble understanding how people are OK with a game where they admitted to attempting to "scam" you, they basically tried to lower the xp gain so you'd buy your way to power.

I've given up attempting to get the Destiny community to understand what's wrong with the game, because they are stubborn as mules.

That's an insult to mules actually.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:12 pm
Well, I still have trouble understanding how people are OK with a game where they admitted to attempting to "scam" you, they basically tried to lower the xp gain so you'd buy your way to power.

I've given up attempting to get the Destiny community to understand what's wrong with the game, because they are stubborn as mules.

I don't see anything wrong with destiny. I think its cool

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

That is exactly what I mean.
You, as the consumer, have the right to be given better content, and better game overall.
Unfortunately, people still see Destiny as OK, somehow, with its blatant fraud.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:13 pm
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

You, as the consumer, have the right to be given better content, and better game overall.
People could say the same thing about cod or halo.

Survivor11 wrote:

The same reason people buy call of duty games I guess. Me myself, I committed to the franchise, also... already bought the game.

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:30 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:

CoD definitely because of the story, Halo 5 too, even if the micro-transactions were basically cosmetic, with the exception of Certifications for Warzone, and even then, you can't get duplicates, so it could have been a lot worse.
I really hope they take them out completely, and it seems that Infinite won't have them, but we're not sure.
Either way, loot boxes need to die.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:34 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

CoD definitely because of the story, Halo 5 too, even if the micro-transactions were basically cosmetic, with the exception of Certifications for Warzone, and even then, you can't get duplicates, so it could have been a lot worse.
I really hope they take them out completely, and it seems that Infinite won't have them, but we're not sure.
Then why do you Like either of them?

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:34 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:

Then why do you Like either of them?
I don't like CoD.
Halo 5 is Meh.
The arena multiplayer is pretty fair, and decent.

But there's way more to Halo than just Halo 5.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”