[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 85 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:05 pm
But there's way more to Halo than just Halo 5.
Exactly.
Whereas CoD has been like this since around Infinite Warfare, and possibly before. And Destiny has been a scam since the beginning.

Ba-bam. There you have it.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Exactly.
Whereas CoD has been like this since around Infinite Warfare, and possibly before. And Destiny has been a scam since the beginning.
That's why I like sinleplayer or sandbox games I very rarley play multiplayer apart from some on online servile games I play older games like Left 4 dead and CS:GO.

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Exactly.
That's why I like sinleplayer or sandbox games I very rarley play multiplayer apart from some on online servile games I play older games like Left 4 dead and CS:GO.
That closes the rant off nicely.

Change of subject:

I'm designing (and later building) a large terrain base piece to pose my collection of figures, and use in comics as background, rather than my polished floor boards.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:09 am
Roebuck wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Exactly.

Change of subject:

I'm designing (and later building) a large terrain base piece to pose my collection of figures, and use in comics as background, rather than my polished floor boards.
Good on you! As soon as I get settled into the new house, I think I’ll do that too.

P.S. We are moving into the new house on Saturday

Survivor11 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Exactly.

Change of subject:

Do it. I can only imagine that much space. My desk is minuscule.

Been a while, huh?!?

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:

Change of subject:

Do it. I can only imagine that much space. My desk is minuscule.

Been a while, huh?!?
It's 1m by 1.30m, I need to go to my grandfather's, he has some spare wooden boards I can use as a frame...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:03 pm
Neat
Yeah, it is.

Its going to bump up the comic quality by a bunch.

*When you start wondering why a thread like this is still going*

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”