[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!
Okay this is loosely inspired by Eliteslayer4915's Spartan battle Status thread, to join you just have to write a short story on your characters backstory so I can pick it up so my character (Delta283) can track you and invite you to a team I will be creating on this thread.
-All the people in the team can write part of the story as it unfolds.
-but you must wait for at least one person to add more before you.

My first part will be up shortly.

helmet log: 1157832
Spartan ID: Delta 283--Lance Corporal Samuel Dyas
10/6/2559

D283: it's been 3 moths since Dark Matter disbanded, what is it with my fireteams?
I wish Harry was here, he could help. I should never have trusted that Zealot!
The date is the tenth of June 2559 I am currently evading the remnants of the collapsed ONI. If I die and you find this you need to find the following spartans (static) they are our on- (static) -ope, this is Samuel Dyas, ID number 283 signing out

End of log

DISTRESS SIGNAL

Mayday, mayday. This is the UNSC quadrant of solace escape pod 077 seeking urgent aid. Survivor aboard, Samuel, Delta-283. We are located in the bravo sector of Andromeda, ship class is 'Bumblebee' escape pod. Please hurry...

Sebaste 915 was on a routine patrol when he picked up a distress beacon on a near by planet.
A Spartan? he thought, Maybe he has info I can use to hunt down the Red Triangles
With a flare of thrusters, he flew his Pelican towards where the beacon was transmitting while sending a message to his ship 'Eisenhower' of what was going on

Sebaste belongs to Eliteslayer

As Sebaste drifted from space into a hole in the side of the ship he saw Delta-283 floating in the center of the craft, his AI 'Alpha' suddenly burst to life.

Alpha- Hold it right there, are you one of them!
Sebaste- one of who, the Red Triangles?
Alpha- You know them.....
Sebaste- Im hunting them.
Alpha- I can activate Sam's boosters, but I need my chip in his armour.

Sebaste removed Alpha's chip from the stand and slipped it into the back of Delta's helmet, his armour burst to life, his helmet headlamp lit up and his thrusters fired up, Sebaste took Alpha and Sam to his pelican dropship as the 'Eisenhower' appeared from its cloak.

A huge black ship resembling that of forerunner tech, loomed toward the distress signal. 'This is Triad commander to the 'Monarchy' we are following the targets distress signal'
'Very good Commander proceed with capture... make sure there are no witnesses'
'Yes my lord, long live the Red Trinagles!'

Unbeknownst to them, a spartan sat in the shadows, listening, watching, waiting...

Next the signal reached a small fire team known as Orbital Outlanders. They quickly raced to their pelican and started the engines. While flying they thought they saw some forerunner ship.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:Sebaste belongs to Eliteslayer

As Sebaste drifted from space into a hole in the side of the ship he saw Delta-283 floating in the center of the craft, his AI 'Alpha' suddenly burst to life.

Alpha- Hold it right there, are you one of them!
Sebaste- one of who, the Red Triangles?
Alpha- You know them.....
Sebaste- Im hunting them.
Alpha- I can activate Sam's boosters, but I need my chip in his armour.

Sebaste removed Alpha's chip from the stand and slipped it into the back of Delta's helmet, his armour burst to life, his helmet headlamp lit up and his thrusters fired up, Sebaste took Alpha and Sam to his pelican dropship as the 'Eisenhower' appeared from its cloak.
The Eisenhower is a Paris class heavy frigate, not a prowler

eliteslayer4915 wrote: The Eisenhower is a Paris class heavy frigate, not a prowler
Maybe it is a modified one? Some cannon craft have been modded to do that.

Orbital Outlanders and Sebaste do not belong to me.

As the Orbital Outlanders neared 'The Eisenhower' in there pelican, they sent out the signal.
''This is pelican 1987 hailing The Eisenhower, we spotted some form of forerunner ship incoming. It was black and donned 3 Red Triangles.''

'' This is Sebaste-915 we read you, get to us ASAP.''

As Sebaste's ship responeded, small ships resembling Phaetons, but black and red, aswell as the Huge black ship blasted infront of the Orbital Outlanders seperating them from Sebaste.

''Sebaste, we will intercept the fightercraft, concentrate fire on the flagship. ''

'' copy that, fire all MAC's!''

'The Eisenhower' began it's assault, the Orbitals began to scuttle the Phaetons. The Flagship began to fire supersized light rifle like rounds at 'Eisenhower' and crippled its hull.

'' Damage report!''

"Portside hull pierced at levels 5 to 7."

'' Fire, fire, fire!''

Just then the flagship fired, but the remnants of Sam's 'Bumblebee' stopped any damage to the crippled hull of 'The Eisenhower' Then sebaste ordered another blast to be fired, as it hit the flagship it disabled all of it's weapon systems.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”