[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Jump Force Mega Construx Sets - Page 2 - Community

Jump Force Mega Construx Sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
Oh. Well, I also don’t really involve myself in the anime community, but I do love Mega Construx and what they do, and if there’s a chance to get newly designed characters, or sets, then I’m all for it is all. :)

ODST2013 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Oh. Well, I also don’t really involve myself in the anime community, but I do love Mega Construx and what they do, and if there’s a chance to get newly designed characters, or sets, then I’m all for it is all. :)
I'll be honest, I'm not interested in anime. It just isn't for me. However, I respect that you enjoy it. I think it could be possible, if prehaps MCX made Goko (did I spell that right?) as a Mega Construx Heroes figure. I just wouldn't expect a full line, because I personally have never heard of any of those except Dragon Ball Z and Naruto, and I think many of the users on this site can agree. I just don't think the fanbase is large enough, however, I know there have been several people who have made custom anime figures. You could ask them how they made their customs, and maybe make your own!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”