[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 3 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I’ve got 142 Spartans (Not including parts, old articulation, or my custom painted figures, which are stored away) 144 marines (Not including parts, old articulation, or my custom painted figures, which are stored away). I'm just keeping the 1-1 ratio. (Also Noteing, I’ve got more marine parts left then spartan, so it’s not like I’ve removed the majority of my spartans)

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:58 am
I’ve got 142 Spartans (Not including parts, old articulation, or my custom painted figures, which are stored away) 144 marines (Not including parts, old articulation, or my custom painted figures, which are stored away). I'm just keeping the 1-1 ratio. (Also Noteing, I’ve got more marine parts left then spartan, so it’s not like I’ve removed the majority of my spartans)
Dang, how long have you been farmin marines eh? I didn't take massing them seriously untill after 2015ish. Before then I tried to get one of each style of figures and believe it or not I didn't like the new style figures at first. I like sleek and slim designs over bulky and beefy. Lets just say that my lack of focus on massing marines ment me just buying sets regularly just for the spartans and builds/vehicles ect and every set comes with Spartans but not marines.

I've recently taken to massing marines I was always a lighter collector though I have not counted in ages I am starting to increase the marine to Spartan ratio on my part.

Also have some old figs in storage.

Aahh yes! I want a new scarab! That would be great!

MAKE NEW SCARAB!

I'd much rather have a Signature Series Covenant cruiser. Pick any design. It would just be nice to have a Covenant ship to match off against the UNSC ones we've gotten.

I started amassing Marines once the line switched to the super-poseable bodies. I've probably got 50 Sierra Marines and would buy more if they were released again. The Sierra Marine design wasn't a favoirte of mine in the old style. Something about the new style bodies and clip-on armor adds depth the design and makes it pop visually a lot more.

I plan on getting just as many of the new Halo 3 Marine. I absolutely love the design and will amass them as well.

So we're getting anniversary Warthog, Hawk, and Scorpion sets. Anyone think we'll get a new Pelican as well? It would be nice to get one which can hold more stuff inside.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:48 am
Has anyone taken a look at the blury blind bag figures to work em out?
I’ve been looking and I think the series is might consist of these guys.

1. Red Spartan Stinger
2. Blue Spartan Helioskrill
3. AC Air Assault
4. Gold CE Era spartan
5. Yellow Flame Marine
6. Purple Brute Captain
7. Gray Spartan Recon
8. Sierra Squad Heavy Marine

I think there are two others Kevin mentioned but I can’t really distinguish there shapes, and anyway I’m probably wrong on half of these.
You were right about the Flame Marine.

If they're gonna bring back a Sierra Squad Marine, I hope it's the regular, exposed face one and not the heavy. I prefer Marines to have their faces showing.

Ashtalon wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:23 pm
If they're gonna bring back a Sierra Squad Marine, I hope it's the regular, exposed face one and not the heavy. I prefer Marines to have their faces showing.
Eh I'd take both. As long as I can keep my marines diverse. Right now the exclusivity of the heavy marine being ties to the old Sierra troop pack has made building them up tricky. If anything though the Sierra hellbringer is a nightmare to mass.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”