[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Deleted - Page 5 - Community

Deleted

Tell your own story!
I’m am now going to quit responding to forums that have necrosis. A silent but firm protest. To be honest, you are clogging up the forums pages, and if you feel the need to continue this, you should not do it on Roleplay and Fanfiction please.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:33 am
I’m am now going to quit responding to forums that have necrosis. A silent but firm protest. To be honest, you are clogging up the forums pages, and if you feel the need to continue this, you should not do it on Roleplay and Fanfiction please.
Agreed.
I've honestly already been kind of doing that.
I roasted him once, but that's it. I'm also letting this thread die.

im no longer going to necrothread without reason I'm sorry that you guys didn't think it was funny and thank you for acceptingbushwarsbutcallingmecringy. Passive aggression aside I'm bored of necrothreading and I don't want to get reported again

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:14 pm
im no longer going to necrothread without reason I'm sorry that you guys didn't think it was funny and thank you for acceptingbushwarsbutcallingmecringy. Passive aggression aside I'm bored of necrothreading and I don't want to get reported again
I was just ignoring it till you made a new thread in RP and Fanfic that could have easily been posted on the already existing necromancy thread

All is well, Arby. You're good.

WORT WORT WOR. *shake of head* WORT WORT. *friendly nod* WORT

All is cool. Everyone is cool.

IT IS MANDATORY THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE COOL

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”