[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph - Page 3 - Community

3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph

General news and information related to Mega Construx
An actual online shop to buy directly from Mega.

Good *** do we need it. Trying to track down product has gone from ridiculous to inducing irritation.

Between scalpers and a lack of product locally ..

And then maybe we could get our hands on some Terminator sets. When I checked the big A over the weekend all the sets were backordered or preorder none in stock.

I would like to see megabloks do points club where each set would come with points. The points could then be redeemed to exclusive small sets and figures from megabloks, such as different variants of micro action figures from different themes and even a full translucent vehicles for Halo.

Another suggestion would be to sell blank micro action figures similar to the japanese toys microman material force, and this could be amazon or other web retailers. This idea would give customizers a chance to use a blank male or female figure with different skintones to create one of a kind figures.

Jtygah49 wrote:I would like to see megabloks do points club where each set would come with points. The points could then be redeemed to exclusive small sets and figures from megabloks, such as different variants of micro action figures from different themes and even a full translucent vehicles for Halo.

Another suggestion would be to sell blank micro action figures similar to the japanese toys microman material force, and this could be amazon or other web retailers. This idea would give customizers a chance to use a blank male or female figure with different skintones to create one of a kind figures.
As a Microman/Micronauts fan i'm all for this idea. The Material Force figures were a great way to customize the other Microman figures or make your own built off the blank body. This would also be a way to give fans plain bodies that want to make their own superhero microfigs. Besides just solid colors I would like to see blank translucent figures.

Jtygah49 wrote:I would like to see megabloks do points club where each set would come with points. The points could then be redeemed to exclusive small sets and figures from megabloks, such as different variants of micro action figures from different themes and even a full translucent vehicles for Halo.

I've been saying this ( regarding Material Force Microman blank figures) for a year now on multiple Mega Bloks forums. Mega Bloks would be wise to execute this plan as * so * many fans have expressed a desire to customize their figures.
Giving the fans a "blank slate figure" with only muscle detail would be a HUGE success as fans of different toylines that wouldn't usually purchase Mega Bloks product would buy these figures in order to incorporate them into their current favourite toy lines ( Transformer fans !). Cary if you aren't familiar with the Material Force line please Google " Material Force " and look at the images . We need a Mega Bloks equivalent !

CaryMega wrote:In regards to the idea of selling packages that are just bricks, it's again not something we have planned for the immediate future, however I feel like a lot of our sets really offer an amazing parts-to-build ratio that offer a lot of basic brick pieces. On occasion we can provide large amounts of bricks to artists for large-scale events and professional production. For example, we just did something along these lines with the Musée Grévin Montreal for their "World in Mega Bloks" creation!
First off, it's awesome that we have people who watch these forums who also speak directly to the designers.
I also agree, your sets indeed have a VERY high parts-to-build ratio.

However, you have a lot of your bigger sets now in "archive," which I assume means "not in production," and or some of us who've gotten into Mega Bloks a bit later, that means we're left hunting online for sets that could be priced WAY above the MSRP on your website. Personally, I'd like more opportunity to buy a few more helicopter sets, and I'm adding my voice to the others calling for the ability to buy non set specific bricks.

Return to “General discussion”