[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Alternate non-helmet heads for Halo figures? - Community

Alternate non-helmet heads for Halo figures?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was wondering if megabloks will be creating more non-helmeted spartan figures for future male and female halo characters or possibility of a removable helmet like g.i. joe figures without a hole in the head?

I like the way they did the "removable" helmet with Agent Locke in the Snuggler set. He comes with a bare head and an ODST head. One does't have to fit over the other (when that happens the helmets usually end up too big or the head too small) just plug in the one you want to display and done.

omegabob wrote:I like the way they did the "removable" helmet with Agent Locke in the Snuggler set. He comes with a bare head and an ODST head. One does't have to fit over the other (when that happens the helmets usually end up too big or the head too small) just plug in the one you want to display and done.
Yeah I like that too but shame there's no head for the other guy though (Agent Estrin, officially named and also the green stripe signifies this, Ramos had a blue stripe and the other guy, I forgot his name but I think he had like a dark tan stripe, not too sure on that as I could hardly get a decent look at the chest plate in nightfall).

I like the way the helmet plan was executed with the Borgia Guard but i would prefer to have no hole inthe human head.

However that is achieved while still including both a helmet and a human head is fine with me

True the other company does put helmets over the heads but not only are the helmets sometimes ridiculously big (I'm looking at you Iron Man and Batman) but they also have a peg (or stud) that connect the helmet and head. They just do it the other way around where the peg rises out of the head and goes into the helmet.
Given a choice of the three ways, I still prefer the interchangeable head approach.

Community Team
Hey Jtygah49!

This is a great question. We've definitely heard the feedback in regards to different options for heads, and we were excited to release in our Fall 2015 line the Smuggler's Intercept set which comes with the Spartan Locke figure that has both choices between assembly with his head and his helmet.

So we hear you, and down the line we're looking to offer more characters without helmets when the opportunity presents itself in the future.

i too second this motion

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm
i too second this motion
*cringe*

This topic is almost five years old

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”