[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Kilo Company - Page 10 - Community

Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
A Spec-Ops saw one of the Spartans stray from the group. Rather than call him out, he followed him in active camo. Trying to see where he was going.

10 pages of Kilo Company! Woohoo

Good, good...

Let me imprint myself on this thread once it reaches 11 pages...
No one can stop the Critisizer...

Rogue or 092? Think you could update this so I could build off of it? If not I’ll just skip to the next day and send Vudum to the Citadel.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 am
Rogue or 092? Think you could update this so I could build off of it? If not I’ll just skip to the next day and send Vudum to the Citadel.
no ill right again soon

Mikhail gunned down the few guards and the alarms went off and the reactor went into lock down, and energy shields surrounded it, he needed to override the lockdown from the bridge.

He ran down the halls shooting anything that moved once he reached the door into the bridge it locked in his face and behind him his "nemesis" Tyrlatius, the brute in rage let out a terrifying roar Mikhail turned to see the brure....

Tyrlatius was furious. He was positive that those demons had been pulverized! He pulled out his hammer and rushed Mikhail. The Spartan dodged and pulled out his knife. The Brute was so angry he couldn’t even think. He smashed away at Mikhail, who dodged out of the way easily because the moves were so predictable. ‘This is sad.’ The Spartan thought. He pulled out a pistol and fired at the Brute couple times, then ran. He didn’t really have time for him. Tyrlatius wasn’t finished, and the gunshots to the chest made him come to his senses. He followed Mikhail with murderous intent.

Mikhail ran, he needed to get to the armory for a plasma charge to blow down the door.

He knew the brute was following so he once he got to the armory he killed an elite and two grunts and grabbed a plasma charge.

Mikhail ran out into the hall to face the brute, he dumped a magazine into the brute's chest plate and a few rounds made it through.

He dropped his assault rifle and dashed to the right. Trylatius barely missing with his hammer, the brute swung around and and kicked the spartan in the back simultaneously bringing his hammer to bear he swung again and smashed Mikhail's leg breaking it.

Tyrlatius bellowed " I WILL GRIND YOUR BONES INTO DUST!"

Tyrlatius POV

Tyrlatius stalked after his foe with a mighty rage. His mind was racing with different ideas of how to make Mikhail’s death excruciating. He would toss him into the core, or gut him and let the grunts feast upon his remains, or...
He stopped. A little voice in his head said, “Tyrlatius, stop. Now think this through.” He flashed back to his youth. His pack brother Kokerdion was hunched down with him in the bushes. They were in military training on some Covenant planet. “I don’t have to think this through, we know that the enemy is over there, so we shall go over there and eliminate them.” Tyrlatius said. “Yes, but we don’t know what weapons they have acquired or how they are positioned. If we go charging in without a plan, chances are we will be beaten.” Kokerdion was small, for a Brute. He stood at 8 feet (2.43 meters) tall. But what he lacked in strength and height, he made for in intelligence and cunning. “Hold for 5 minutes, just five minutes and let me observe the situation. I’ll have a plan by then.” Kokerdion said in a quiet but firm tone. “Fine!” Tyrlatius hissed. The trainees were placed in packs of four at different locations over one square mile of land. They were given spike rifles to start with (with training rounds and dulled blades of course) and told that the last team standing won. Their other two pack brothers had already been “killed”, and they had found the encampment of another pack. They were outnumbered and possibly outgunned. Tyrlatius had little hope for victory. Kokerdion returned from surveillance. “Alright, the other pack has some grenades and two are carrying death lobbers.” He reported. “Fantastic.” Tyrlatius said sarcastically. Kokerdion shot him a look and continued, “I have a plan. They foolishly have left no one guarding their rear flank. So we will follow along the river, the sound of the water will mask our footsteps...”
“And then we will cut around from behind!” Tyrlatius finished. “Good idea!” Kokerdion straitened a little. “I have them on occasion.” He said. They executed the plan and everything went smoothly. They approached the rear of the enemy without being heard. The two brutes quickly eliminated the two with death lobbers, and the others followed soon after.

In the end, they came in 3rd place in the contest, all because of Kokerdion’s planning. His cunning saw him promoted faster than Tyrlatius, seeing him quickly to the rank of Captain. He died in combat on a human colony world to a Demon, further fueling Tyrlatius’ hatred of them. Tyrlatius decided he would try to cut this Demon off before he reached his destination. The Brute took a side hallway, calling as many other Covenant forces he could find to his aid.

Whew, that was a lot. Your turn Rogue.

Vudum’s POV

Tyzo pulled up the live feed of the battle on his command table. The hologram showed their forces locked in a stalemate with the demons. There was a great deal of destruction on both sides. Vudum was thankful that the humans had not decided to land near his compound, they wouldn’t have lasted that long against those forces. Then again, the Covenant defense force might not be holding out as well as they were now, had there not been CCS-Battlecruiser providing support overhead. Just as he was thinking this, a light flashed on the screen, several dots started slowly making there way towards the battlecruiser from orbit. Vudum presses a button on his console. “Computer, identify incoming projectiles.” He said. “Identifying.” It paused for a moment. While it was working, Vudum watched as banshees picked the pods off one by one. “Incoming objects are human orbital insertion pods.” Vudum laughed. “They won’t be able to break through the shield!” He spoke too soon. While the banshees were busy with the pods, human bombers flew over the ship. When they reached the middle, they dropped their payload. Not enough to do damage, but enough to pop the shields. The remaining pods landed, crashing through the metal surface when they did. “I need to learn not to open my mouth.” One thing was sure though, if the humans were this desperate for a mining planet, that meant that the Covenant was certainly winning the war.

Logan ran, lifeless bodies all around him, they'd probably lost almost have of the company maybe more. The bodies gave him flashbacks of when his home world was attacked by the Covenant. All the screams and bodies and the family he lost. His parents their faces becoming more distant and harder to remember every day that passes.
He shook those painful memories away, he had to complete the mission for the company the people he had now.
Then he was under plasma fire.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”