[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 6 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:02 am
DemonKnightIndustries wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:50 am
I'd like to know why Elites still have the wrong hands. They even have the proper mold already with the Ninja Turtles and Fallen from Destiny. I have strongly considered buying Sparrow packs in bulk just to get proper hands for my Elites.
Last I checked, Elites have two fingers and two thumbs. The TMNT and Fallen hands (which are actually two different moulds) have two fingers and one thumb, which makes them better suited for Prophets.

It's also worth mentioning that splitting out the fingers like that actually makes the hand more fragile; I've had fingers snap off a few of my Fallen hands (though the TMNT ones seem to hold together pretty well), so it's probably for the best that Mega doesn't take that same approach with popular, massable figures like Elites.
This, some of the older assassin's creed figures and a few old 2014 marine and spartan figs have fragile hands, its since been fixed but let me just say it sucks when a figures hand breaks. What we have is good and consistent, no need to fix what isn't broken.

Also, it's a tiny complaint.

Updated the second page again.
All (as of now) 10th Anniversary Sets.

Thank you Ceta. Also, when these go live, I want people who get any sets to link them here!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:13 pm
Thank you Ceta. Also, when these go live, I want people who get any sets to link them here!
No problem bud. Plus, i like having a easy way to each new set.
If i get any, i'll post pics immediately (as soon my cringe excitement dies down)

Page 2 is updated with the Tank links

81Ceta_Deta wrote:Page 2 is updated with the Tank links
I am excited for that tank.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:Page 2 is updated with the Tank links
I am excited for that tank.
Yup!

Im going to have to thirst after at least two of those tank sets. Only downside is no new Covenant vehicles. We are once again being starved when it comes to the opposition but I at least can handle that fact for this wave. A quick question for mcx. Will the set be compatible with figures?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:18 am
Im going to have to thirst after at least two of those tank sets. Only downside is no new Covenant vehicles. We are once again being starved when it comes to the opposition but I at least can handle that fact for this wave. A quick question for mcx. Will the set be compatible with figures?
I think it might be a scale tank.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”