[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 45 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 am
So, I was going to do a mega verse comic, and I was wondering if you would be ok if it was wasteland?
You can do MegaVerse or Wasteland, but don’t combine them. Wasteland isn’t ready to crossover yet, and I’m not sure I want it to.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:35 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
So, I was going to do a mega verse comic, and I was wondering if you would be ok if it was wasteland?
You can do MegaVerse or Wasteland, but don’t combine them. Wasteland isn’t ready to crossover yet, and I’m not sure I want it to.
ok, i thought it was mega verse. well, i'll just stick with mega verse then. thanks anyway tho!

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:37 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
ok, i thought it was mega verse. well, i'll just stick with mega verse then. thanks anyway tho!
As I've said, though, make it distantly related to the main comics at the start, or not related at all. Don't hop into Antares or anything, all of those events are very closely related and inportant in the main Mega-Verse comics.

And yeah, the Mega-Verse and Wasteland will most likely never cross over, it just wouldn't make sense.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

As I've said, though, make it distantly related to the main comics at the start, or not related at all. Don't hop into Antares or anything, all of those events are very closely related and inportant in the main Mega-Verse comics.

And yeah, the Mega-Verse and Wasteland will most likely never cross over, it just wouldn't make sense.
Unless Angus’ stupid time machine breaks again...

Jk

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Ya, I was thinking, and would it be ok if ur character winters featured or something in my comic?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:27 am
The anomaly might be a good candidate for the prophecy...

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:44 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
The anomaly might be a good candidate for the prophecy...
*ominous music*

Nigelninja11, would it be ok if I tried to post a Wastelands comic?

Anyway, Nigel, since my original plan for Soviet Phoenix is not going to work, I think that I will have the Soviet Phoenix seize the opportunity of the bombing and journey to America to rise from their ashes. This might make the whole mission of Srgt. Green and company seem useless, but whatever.

On another note, Srgt. Green is only a SLIGHT mutant, only the gas mask thing, right? He has no appearance change or special powers, right? Also, would the gas mask thing prevent him from joining the USRC, as they hate mutants? (I just want some more info, not considering a switch of allegiance)

nigelninja11 wrote:

Can I do something withe the Monster in the pit of Vega's Oasis, the Banished Goliath could be a weird mutant dog! LOL

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”