[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New places to buy MCX - Community

New places to buy MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
Is it possible to sell MCX figures at Best Buy? They have an extensive collectibles dept. I can't think of a better product line for it than this one with its various entertainment themes.
Customers who don't frequent toy stores or hobby shops might find something of interest they normally wouldn't have known about. It might also allow licensed lines that normally wouldn't be carried in toy stores (for example a horror movie collection featuring characters like Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Chucky etc.)

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:40 am
Is it possible to sell MCX figures at Best Buy? They have an extensive collectibles dept. I can't think of a better product line for it than this one with its various entertainment themes.
Customers who don't frequent toy stores or hobby shops might find something of interest they normally wouldn't have known about. It might also allow licensed lines that normally wouldn't be carried in toy stores (for example a horror movie collection featuring characters like Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Chucky etc.)

I luv dat name

I found 4 armories, and a few destiny sets at a Best buy

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm
I found 4 armories, and a few destiny sets at a Best buy
Really? When was this? I seem to remember seeing some sets at best buy years ago but the clerk I talked to never heard of MCX though he thought it would be a good product to carry.

Best Buy already carries Mega Construx items. Pokémon and Breakout Beast in particular. They’ve also carried Call of Duty and Destiny sets as well. They just don’t carry a lot of different items. Typically just small stuff.

It would be cool if they carried the Heroes line. Actually, it would be cool if retailers in addition to Walmart carried it.

I guess MCX can be found almost anywhere, I spotted some Heroes series 1 & 2 at Fry's (Kroger) grocery... wuh?

Well the things that come to mind for me in finding mcx would be Dollar General, Wal-Mart, Target.

The kroger marketplaces seem to carry a lot of MCX while the smaller grocery stores carry some in the promotional isle. Ours has a lot of pokemon. The market place carries halo and heros and battle beasts.

You guys keep talking about MCX in Kroger’s but I go into Kentucky about twice a year, and I never see any?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”