[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 7 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:29 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:18 am
Im going to have to thirst after at least two of those tank sets. Only downside is no new Covenant vehicles. We are once again being starved when it comes to the opposition but I at least can handle that fact for this wave. A quick question for mcx. Will the set be compatible with figures?
I think it might be a scale tank.
Doesn’t look like it

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:38 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:29 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:18 am
Im going to have to thirst after at least two of those tank sets. Only downside is no new Covenant vehicles. We are once again being starved when it comes to the opposition but I at least can handle that fact for this wave. A quick question for mcx. Will the set be compatible with figures?
I think it might be a scale tank.
Doesn’t look like it
I just checked it again.
Looks very figure scaled.
By checking the stud size in the image it looks slightly bigger than an M820 as an M808 should be.

Ya it looks to scale but they don't show any figures coming with the set or any figures by it for that matter. Most of the time I buy for serviceability. If I can't use it it needs to be one heck of a display pieace.

Same, otherwise I’ll just have to shell out $150AU+ and get the halo 5 variant. Then again I probably should get both.

It supposedly has a red mk1V Spartan

Got the marines vs drones, anybody else get their hands on an anniversary set?

Spartan-092 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:22 pm
Got the marines vs drones, anybody else get their hands on an anniversary set?
Hoping to find a few Heroes figs soon. I want to get a few Arbys.

I found A New Dawn at Target, but I just realized that it's not part of the Anniveraary stuff. :\

I saw marine defense on eBay. Saw the price aswell. I continued scrolling past.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:04 pm
I saw marine defense on eBay. Saw the price aswell. I continued scrolling past.
oh yoink here we go again

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”