[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying? - Page 3 - Community

Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Not like I made a thread on the exact same topic a week ago, and included the link...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:12 am
Not like I made a thread on the exact same topic a week ago, and included the link...
Yeah he did.

Yeah I have not buyers remorse. I saw the Elephant in Toys R Us when it first came out, but I was like NAW, I dont want that really amazing looking thing. WHY ME? WHY?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:12 am
really? I didn't see it / remember it

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:59 pm
For me it has to be the ONI reapx VTOL/Kestral

How about you?
You know I'm starting to like your negativity!!

Fireteam Venom. 2014-2015. Hate the colors. They’re all in a drawer somewhere.

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 pm
Really? I thought they looked pretty cool. Either way, apply a heavy black wash and I'm sure you'll like them enough.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 am
ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 pm
Really? I thought they looked pretty cool. Either way, apply a heavy black wash and I'm sure you'll like them enough.
I skipped on most of the 5 man spartan teams. Still regret it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:54 am
pretty much the same lol. It sounds like you have the Red hornet..

As to the troop carrier... you don't want it without the figs... trust me. As to the sets rarity. It was a Toys R us Exclusive. Enough said on that. Its rare, hard to find ect for the same reasons the Flood Siege set is rare and hard to find. Carter and June are no longer exclusive to the set. As you can get the heroes versions of them which both look better then the two you get anyway. The marines are nice to have if your a sierra marine collector. The Medic and yellow Cortana AI are exclusive to the set still. The medic is a why isn't this a heroes fig yet? Which is where all the value is. As to the set. It looks fine from a distance but its missing so many things. I've stated my opinion on it else where.
I bought the Red Hornet set loose off ebay just for the Covenant platform/tower. I don't think I ever opened it. The box is in storage somewhere. I had the original, green Hornet. I'm guessing it's the same build as the red one. The green one I have is a pile of junk. I also have the 2012 electronic one and absolutely love it. I even have two, since I like it so much. It's such a solid build. While I don't need the electronic feature, I don't think it takes away from the look too much. The new Hornet just looks so frail beside the 2012 which looks like a solid, military vehicle.. The new one looks like someone's sport Hornet they take out on the weekend.

I do have the 2014 Elephant, and I love it. And not for the figures. Don't get me wrong. I like the figures. But I just love the Elephant and its design. It has a lot of personality and function. I modified mine. Got rid of the crane and added another chain gun station in its place. Also added a double-gun station (from Sierra Squad, I think) on top. Also added another chain gun station on the rear right. Rear left has a missile launcher. I used a CoD one but have to replace it with something more UNSC-like. I've got that think loaded with troops and loaded for bear. I never got the earlier Elephant, as I feel it looks like a box and treads. I much prefer the 2014 design. I would have likely gotten another if I ever saw more. Are you sure it was a TRU exclusive, because TRU always stocked their MB Halo exclusives well. I also kinda remember seeing the Elephant at a Target once.

In Australia tru never carried the majority of its exclusive sets.

Return to “General discussion”