[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 9 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I found the Marine Defense set at my local Walmart. There were two Marine Defense, one ODST vs Brutes, and one Spartans vs Elite Rangers. Needless to say, I grabbed them all. I imagine they all come in one case.

Still a bit disappointed that the Marine Defense set has an assault rifle in it, instead of a battle rifle. The A New Dawn Marine comes with an assault rifle, so I think that's just too many assault rifles. I'm swimming in them now.

Ashtalon wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:45 pm
I found the Marine Defense set at my local Walmart. There were two Marine Defense, one ODST vs Brutes, and one Spartans vs Elite Rangers. Needless to say, I grabbed them all. I imagine they all come in one case.

Still a bit disappointed that the Marine Defense set has an assault rifle in it, instead of a battle rifle. The A New Dawn Marine comes with an assault rifle, so I think that's just too many assault rifles. I'm swimming in them now.
To each his own really. I've got tons of everyone weapon at this point exsept the the grenade launcher/ pistol launcher and the hydras. Also there was a time when you could get 10 pieace lots of the halo 3 battle rifle in bulk.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:32 pm
Ashtalon wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:45 pm

To each his own really. I've got tons of everyone weapon at this point exsept the the grenade launcher/ pistol launcher and the hydras.
Honestly I like that marines have ARs.
Because look at it this way:

In the games we are a supersoldier with access to cutting edge technology.
Unfortunately, most of what we have is usually in very short supply for regular troops, and they would have a tendency to have just the standardised Assault Rifle.

To be honest I would have rathered a BR and AR instead of the SMG.

Guys, the new sets are available on Amazon now!

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:24 pm
Guys, the new sets are available on Amazon now!
Not for long

Delivery anytime between June 5 and July 10.

Oof

No new sets in France...

I haven't seen any in-stores yet though.

I see them on Amazon. A month before you will get anything but you can buy it now.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm
I see them on Amazon. A month before you will get anything but you can buy it now.
Amazon Fr doesn't even have most 2018 sets stocked.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”