[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
NEW FANTASY THEME NEEDED PLEASE. - Page 2 - Community

NEW FANTASY THEME NEEDED PLEASE.

Got a question? Ask it here!
I'd love a line based on the 80s Dungeons and Dragons figures. I'm kinda old school, so please forgive me!

Also, Crystar, Blackstar, or even Robin Hood would be awesome.

Anything with swordsmen, archers, elves, rangers, barbarians, spartans, ninjas, and whatnot. And pirates.

I know this is an old thread but I'll put in my two cents:
ElfQuest and The Dark Crystal Wendy and Richard Pini stated that even though Elfquest has come to an end it is not the end of Elfquest. So maybe there could a line of "classic' style figures before it becomes something possibly very different in the hands of other creators. Speaking of resurrected franchises, now that The Dark Crystal is definitely coming back how about classic style Jen and Kira (with Fizzgig as an accessory) figures in the Heroes line? Plus I would love to have an Aughra figure in all her grotesque beauty! Maybe a limited line for the new characters as it may eventually lead to a retelling of the Jen and Kira story.

Legend of Zelda would be awesome!

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:59 am
I'd love a line based on the 80s Dungeons and Dragons figures. I'm kinda old school, so please forgive me!

Also, Crystar, Blackstar, or even Robin Hood would be awesome.

Anything with swordsmen, archers, elves, rangers, barbarians, spartans, ninjas, and whatnot. And pirates.
We already got spartans ;D

Thought of another one, Adventure Time. Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and the Ice King would make a nice box set.

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:07 pm
Thought of another one, Adventure Time. Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and the Ice King would make a nice box set.
I think [the competitor from Denmark] has already made sets for Adventure Time. I think Finn and Jake were even in the video game [the competitor from Denmark] Dimensions.

RedThree wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:24 pm
Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:07 pm
I think [the competitor from Denmark] has already made sets for Adventure Time. I think Finn and Jake were even in the video game [the competitor from Denmark] Dimensions.
UGH!

Generic knights and wizards and stuff would be pretty cool.

I personally would prefer more generic fantasy stuff. More story potential that way.

I want my 1200 century german great helm.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”