[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
NEW FANTASY THEME NEEDED PLEASE. - Page 3 - Community

NEW FANTASY THEME NEEDED PLEASE.

Got a question? Ask it here!
RedThree wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:24 pm
Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:07 pm
Thought of another one, Adventure Time. Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and the Ice King would make a nice box set.
I think [the competitor from Denmark] has already made sets for Adventure Time. I think Finn and Jake were even in the video game [the competitor from Denmark] Dimensions.
Old game that's no longer supported, licences is most likely open to whoever wants it. I highly doubt they have a deal with BBC for Doctor Who for example.

Speaking of Doctor Who, I would love some classic Who figures! Tom Baker's Doctor and Lalla Ward's Romana (with K-9 as an accessory) are top of the list for me.

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:01 am
Speaking of Doctor Who, I would love some classic Who figures! Tom Baker's Doctor and Lalla Ward's Romana (with K-9 as an accessory) are top of the list for me.
Or literally any Dalek

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:40 pm
I personally would prefer more generic fantasy stuff. More story potential that way.
Agreed. Mega could/should bring back Dragons. Generic knights, dwarfs, orcs, skeleton/undead, and dragons.

Knights could have horses as mounts. Give us a variety of knight heraldry and different color tack for the horses. So imagine assembling a group of knights on horses in a variety of colored tack and heraldry. The knights' chest armor could either be two-part like Halo Spartans or slipover like Halo Marines. Maybe the base body is chainmail. So the two-part armor would be plate, along with shoulder, groin, and leg armor. Other knights could have slipover, tunics to cover their chaimail, base body.

Dwarfs could have shorter legs and maybe arms. Not sure what would be possible yet keep the same articulation. Dwarfs could have steampunk type cannons, wagons, and gyrocoptors.

Orcs could have large wolves as mounts. Give orcs mainly fur-lined, leather looking armor (as slipover armor). Orcs could have slightly broader torsos than the human knights, much like the Halo Brutes.

Skeletons would be more difficult due to the thinner limbs maybe not accomodating articulation very well. Maybe they'd need swivel elbows like the T-800 skeletons. Zombies could work with the more articulation.. As well as things like wights. Undead, skeleton horse would be just like regular horses with some skin rotting and showing the skeleton underneath.

Dragons. Mega did very well with dragons in the past. I know Breakout Beasts are out, but those are small. I'm thinking more like the old-school Dragons line just updated with today's sculpting and metallic coloring.

Giants. Ogres (like the oversized Destiny guys). Griffins. Etc.

Obviously, there can be buildable castles. And wooden forts/watchtowers. Village huts. Haunted cave entrances. Crypts.

There's basically an unlimited amount of potential with a Mega Construx Probuilder (ie collector) fantasy line. The army-building potential is enormous. As it the potential for some cool, varied location builds. I think fantasy always has a fanbase, yet its not always exploited much merchandise-wise.

Can I just say “Yes!”?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:17 pm
Can I just say “Yes!”?
Yes you can.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 pm
Just as the title says. I feel like we need a new Fantasy theme. SUGGESTIONS: Legend Of Zelda, Dark souls, World of warcraft (I know they did that all ready.) Heck, I'll take XENOBLADE CHRONICLES! (Not really a "Fantasy" Theme but hey!)
[/quote

Game Of Thrones

I would love some Fire Emblem figures. Mainly Chrom and Eliwood.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”