[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 74 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Ya I agree I enjoy talking with you guys to I go on here EVERY day im not kidding and cool new name Eliteslayer I mean warrior.

Capital Holt ROCKS!! Hen thinks that the new name is cool.

holy *** i've missed a lot dang my account glitched wouldn't let me sign in it said i was but couldn't post :( so here i am

What up J.D. ? We were wondering what the heck happen to you.

Well glad your back mate (and Rucat ;), soz with the late action for today, was quite busy. Thought I'd share this with you guys, last night had to go and shut up some ducks my family own, so my sis and I went out, no torches, down the back to the ducks who were locked out of their pen. We get there and saw something lying on the ground right where we were standing, didn't think much of it until my sis was like what is that, when I looked closer it turned out to be a 3 metre python! Not something you see everyday, it was like a metre from our ducks - they were pretty lucky. And being a bit out there, touched its tail :D it freaked when I did tho, made everyone jump lol, anyways will talk more tomorrow hopefully ;)

That's a story ,mate. Can I? Or are you?

NaterTater, dude, a python?! Is that normal???

Well I have seen quite a lot of snakes, but first wild python I've seen (and touched ;) funny enough we found a like three metre snakey skin in our roof when we first moved here, and J101, can I or are you??? Not sure what u mean bro

Jason-101 wrote:EliteSlayer::= Did you go and change your name? I can call you "Warrior " on CAMO-DAYS-ADVENTURE. ? It will be a cool story.
Yep, and I'm cool with that!

I think the only Snake is me. ; D

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”