[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Enemy Vehicles? - Page 4 - Community

Enemy Vehicles?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Jason-101 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:00 am
These Enemy troops are regular German army..
I'm pretty sure a couple of them are sporting the SS style and equipment.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:54 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:42 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:14 am

Survivor is a Naz I
A French Naz I
Also I'm Alsatian. The reason I make these Naz i jokes is because we were annexed by the Germans for 4 years during WW2 (and we were sent to fight the Russians).
I guess I too should point out that any jokes I make about Naz!s aren't intended to trivialize the matter but perhaps to find some levity in it. My grandparents were imprisoned by the Germans in the same camp (where they first met) and the detrimental impact it had on their lives affected them for the rest of their lives, as does it's ripple effect upon the lives of their descendants. It should be obvious that Naz!s are the mortal enemies of all who are not them, and ultimately, of themselves as well.

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:29 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:54 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:42 pm

A French Naz I
Also I'm Alsatian. The reason I make these Naz i jokes is because we were annexed by the Germans for 4 years during WW2 (and we were sent to fight the Russians).
I guess I too should point out that any jokes I make about Naz!s aren't intended to trivialize the matter but perhaps to find some levity in it. My grandparents were imprisoned by the Germans in the same camp (where they first met) and the detrimental impact it had on their lives affected them for the rest of their lives, as does it's ripple effect upon the lives of their descendants. It should be obvious that Naz!s are the mortal enemies of all who are not them, and ultimately, of themselves as well.
Agreed.
I kinda actually have a deep hatred for them because they kinda made a bunch of people in my family die for the "fatherland" that wasn't even theirs.

Keep history in the books. Let's talk Mega building vehicles. Of other countries. Like KFC- town.

Community Team
Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:30 pm
Yo Mega Construx, any chance of enemy Vehicles like a World War II German staff car, aeroplane, German tiger tank, flat black motorcycle with Sidecar. Etc...?
Yo.
There aren't any immediate plans to start producing these items, but we never know what the future may bring.

On a side note. Please (everyone) try to stay on topic. Remember, inappropriate and/or off topic posts will be deleted.

Unfortunately I don't think there will be anymore CoD WWII sets becuase of how relevant COD WWII is now lol.

Though it would be cool to see them anyway

You know what I want? A Heroes series with a Green Plastic Army Man figure in it. That would be awesome.

RedThree wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:05 pm
You know what I want? A Heroes series with a Green Plastic Army Man figure in it. That would be awesome.
lol my childhood

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Yo Mega Construx, any chance of enemy Vehicles like a World War II German staff car, aeroplane, German tiger tank, flat black motorcycle with Sidecar. Etc...?
Yo.
There aren't any immediate plans to start producing these items, but we never know what the future may bring.

On a side note. Please (everyone) try to stay on topic. Remember, inappropriate and/or off topic posts will be deleted.
Thanx for the reply MCX

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Yo.

Ok. Sorry.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”