[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Call of Duty Axis Troops pack no longer available in my area has something happened? - Community

Mega Construx Call of Duty Axis Troops pack no longer available in my area has something happened?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I was looking around my local Wal-Mart to purchase a Call of Duty Axis Troopers pack I couldn't find any odd thing was when I asked an employee if they had it at any of their other stores I was told they couldn't help me and she got rather disturbed when I showed her the picture of the set on my phone has there been some kind of recall or did something happen that would facilitate it's removal let me know cause I'm in the dark here?

*insert humorous response from Rogue about punctuation and incessant bold here*

Not really sure what to say.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:34 pm
*insert humorous response from Rogue about punctuation and incessant bold here*

Not really sure what to say.
You know that's usually me.
I'm the one always correcting grammar and orthography.

Geez nvr mnd all I was asking was if anyone knew about why I couldn't find a particular Mega Construx set in my area and why store employees where acting strangely when I asked about it but I've already gotten an answer from a friend that works at a local Wal-Mart it seems area management had a knee jerk reaction to the synagogue shooting incident in California a few weeks back and removed any and all products from the stores that in their eyes was deemed offensive in the wake of the incident books, movies, and toys not very smart in my opinion anyways I've already ordered the set from Amazon I'll post pics when I get it.

That is dumb. Walmart is weird

I don't know why people can't just weigh in the question. Hope to see what it looks like when you post it on the gallery.

Finally found a set at a local wholesale store for half the price than Wal-Mart lucky me 😊

Community Team
BlckWulf2501 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Geez nvr mnd all I was asking was if anyone knew about why I couldn't find a particular Mega Construx set in my area and why store employees where acting strangely when I asked about it but I've already gotten an answer from a friend that works at a local Wal-Mart it seems area management had a knee jerk reaction to the synagogue shooting incident in California a few weeks back and removed any and all products from the stores that in their eyes was deemed offensive in the wake of the incident books, movies, and toys not very smart in my opinion anyways I've already ordered the set from Amazon I'll post pics when I get it.
That's a valid reason - a tragic and unfortunate one.

We're glad you were able to find it and look forward to your posts on the gallery!

Return to “General discussion”