[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 15 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:54 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:37 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:04 am

Oh, it’s coming out in fall? Time to order the hog!
yeah, wish they were all coming to my local stores tomorrow! Than again, I'm kinda grateful for the extra time to save up.
Id say yay, but its a nay because I feel they won't make it to the stores. I'm about ready to just cave in and buy keyes and refumme off amazon for the bs 11$ price.
oof, one time, I bought Carter off amazon for $15 because I needed him for Noble team and last I checked my local target they didn't have any Halo Heroes. The next time i went to Target(2 days later) there was Carter for $5. That, that made me very sad.

That's a fat Rip. When that happens. I just buy a duplicate. I want some duplicate Keyes, For officers specifically. Currently I just want one to replace the FUD officer for Admiral Denozo (also I just shortly figured out that the officer is meant to be the non official Admiral hood)

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 pm
That's a fat Rip. When that happens. I just buy a duplicate. I want some duplicate Keyes, For officers specifically. Currently I just want one to replace the FUD officer for Admiral Denozo (also I just shortly figured out that the officer is meant to be the non official Admiral hood)
Lord Hood with hair.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Lord Hood with hair.
Was he bald?

Yeah he’s bald from what I’ve seen halo 2 onwards. I know there was a comic where he had hair, but it was set in like 2534.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:04 am

Oh, it’s coming out in fall? Time to order the hog!
yeah, wish they were all coming to my local stores tomorrow! Than again, I'm kinda grateful for the extra time to save up.
Id say yay, but its a nay because I feel they won't make it to the stores. I'm about ready to just cave in and buy keyes and refumme off amazon for the bs 11$ price.
Wait, you still haven't found Series 9 yet? Are you in the Discord server? I may be able to hook you up with those two for retail price.

Lord hood is one of my favorite characters from halo 3.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:05 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:

Wait, you still haven't found Series 9 yet? Are you in the Discord server? I may be able to hook you up with those two for retail price.
BLACK MARKET

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:

Ya I'm on the discord. I'll post in the appropriate channel. I'm Noir.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

BLACK MARKET
Nigel, do you have Discord?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”